Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1556 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why is it so much hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Dice1080
    What part of Central Jersey you from? I feel bad for you guys man. I've got access to all kinds of good stuff and even the mids i can get, just the mids alone would satisfy you to the point where u wouldnt be so bummed about not having kind bud because the mid is so good and is basically like dro.

It all comes down to connections. You guys just dont have em and if you do there most likely greedy asses who are gonna overcharge.

Whats the weed and prices lookin like in places like Brick or parts of central/south jerz
    I'm in Plainfield, myself. I ended up going to NYC to pick up around 1/4 of schwag for $80.

Why is it so much hassle

You cant find bud in Plainfield? A lot of coke and crack is sold there but theres def a bud market too, my guess is you either dont know anyone or your not black/hispanic and cant simply walk into those plainfield streets feeling like you wont get robbed if you ask if anyone has stuff.

Also, if im not accurately describing your part of town then excuse me. But the parts of Plainfield Ive been too was the ghetto.

And it sucks you had to go to NYC for some shwag but at least you got your medicine bro and I bet you its some pretty good shwag if it came from NY

3.   Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook