Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1574 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why is it so much hassle

I just moved to South J frmo north Jersey also..and i've had no problem getting weed..once you get to know the people you'd be surprised how may tokers there are..i've actually found that they're more here than in the north..

2.   Advertisements

Why is it so much hassle

Yeah i know, Back in the day i had no problems meeting people when i moved from Boston to North Jersey, The guy lived down the block from me was awesome.

But friday i turn 31, I work 7-7 most of the time, Have a wife and kid, I don't really know any of the hangouts down here and my age kinda works against me to the younger crowd, Also i don't buy single baggies, Never since i was in college, I strictly cop ounces when i do go and get it, That to makes it hard to get.

Don't get me wrong i still live life like im 18 playing xbox and stuff heh, But when you have a job like i do, wife and kids, Going abouts trying to score becomes a risk, A risk that if i happen to get caught i'd lose my job immediately, Guess that's the problem when you become an old fool like me :P

Gladly weed isn't addictive haven't smoked since july/august so waiting till next summer when i can make my parkway trip up north isn't much of a problem, i'll call it my weed hibernation

Why is it so much hassle

Its next to impossible for me to get anything anymore. I live in central jersey and i cant find anything around here either. I dont even know where to start looking

Why is it so much hassle

Moved here not too long ago, such a drastic change from California. ;(

Why is it so much hassle

Man it's been awhile, Been all over and yet to find anything solid, Still taking my ride to up north new jersey every weekend for a 1/2 oz, sittin in traffic on the way back for 3 hours "fun fun".

Don't know guys starting to think you need to be in a special circle to get pot down here in south jersey.

Why is it so much hassle

what sucks for me pedoria420 is that I am in North Jersey and I have lost 3 contacts in 1 year and now once again I am without bud. So we have the opposite problem! It seems like no one around here smokes anymore. I am bummin!

Why is it so much hassle

sorry pedroia - spelled your name wrong! :stoned:

Why is it so much hassle

I am in brick, can't find shit

Why is it so much hassle

Central Jersey and at this point I'm thinking of trying to travel to NYC to find something. Heck, it's so bad that I was thinking of using Jay's Joints.

Why is it so much hassle

What part of Central Jersey you from? I feel bad for you guys man. I've got access to all kinds of good stuff and even the mids i can get, just the mids alone would satisfy you to the point where u wouldnt be so bummed about not having kind bud because the mid is so good and is basically like dro.

It all comes down to connections. You guys just dont have em and if you do there most likely greedy asses who are gonna overcharge.

Whats the weed and prices lookin like in places like Brick or parts of central/south jerz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook