Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

even higher?

does a vaporizer get you higher than a bong?? im might of selling my bong for a vaporizer, so i can get the smell of bud out of my dorm. im also thinking of getting a vapordaddy, just because its the cheapest one they have at my local headshop
    robinth3hood Reviewed by robinth3hood on . even higher? does a vaporizer get you higher than a bong?? im might of selling my bong for a vaporizer, so i can get the smell of bud out of my dorm. im also thinking of getting a vapordaddy, just because its the cheapest one they have at my local headshop Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

even higher?

The highs are really different.

I like them both.

If you're dorm smoking, sell the bong and get the vape. Don't risk getting caught.
    Senators 6-1-0

even higher?

Get a volcano. There is zero smell if you use it correctly. Set the temp at 6.5.

even higher?

It won't get you higher than a bong (in terms of the overall ceiling), but it will get you initially higher per unit weight than a bong will.

.2g can get me ripped in a vaporizer, but it takes longer to vaporize than smoke....in the time it takes me to vaporize two .2g bowls, I can smoke 5 bowls in a bong and get blown onto my ass.

The highs will be different too, but very similar. I enjoy them both, but most people I know say a vaporizer high feels more like medicine, feels "cleaner", or feels more natural, while smoking is more psychedelic or recreatiional.

even higher?

Oh, and there is smell, but you won't notice it (if you're using it). To others (in my example, my friend's parents) smell fresh herb. They (my friend's parents) said it smelled like we had a pound of bud laying out freely on a table, when in reality we just vaporized about a half gram to a gram...Needless to say, they were kinda pissed and confused when they came into the basement, finding us sucking the scent of fresh marijuana out of a wooden box plugged into the wall...

even higher?

The Volcano if used right has zero odor. I have proved that so many times here. Dope fiends everywhere and they cannot smell it! Grind just a little bit and load it up. No smell at all.

even higher?

I can smell it and do everything by the book on my volcano. Doesn't smell like someone is smoking pot though ... it's a very unusual smell, almost like sulfur if someone steps into a room.

even higher?

Dont sell the bong dude. The high you get from a vape is great for medical users, but for recreational purposes its just lame. The high is not fun at all imo.

even higher?

Quote Originally Posted by sam44
    Dont sell the bong dude. The high you get from a vape is great for medical users, but for recreational purposes its just lame. The high is not fun at all imo.
    well there's one opinion. depends on who you ask. a vapo high is nice if you intend on being active or sociable, and to me it's just as intense as a burn, it just takes longer. I don't really think I use less bud in the vape

even higher?

Quote Originally Posted by sam44
    I agree. Vapes are a great idea for medicinal use - but for smoking just to get stoned they aint all that great. Again, that's only my opinion - but who wants to lug around a big ol vape, plug it in, wait for it to warm up and THEN smoke. It's not even smoking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast