Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Automatic watering

Have you ever tryed to use automatic watering controller with soil moisture sensor to controll your pot soil moisture? m? Wat do you think about that?
    karolis Reviewed by karolis on . Automatic watering Have you ever tryed to use automatic watering controller with soil moisture sensor to controll your pot soil moisture? m? Wat do you think about that? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Automatic watering

I'v always wondered if that exist. I think it would be pretty bad ass to use. But if you were going to spend that much on a system I think you could probably just go hydro? Idk maybe. I dont know alot about hydro so im just taking a guess =P

Automatic watering

You see I'm with hydro about 5 years.At the moment I have fully automatic growroom controll with ph and ec controll.I can't visit my grow very often.Now I'm visiting my babies 2 times a month with no problem.But in my country hydro is very rare thing so it's very dificult to get parts like rockwool, hydro nutrients and so on.I have to buy it from germany or england and wait until it coms to me......so I decided to grow in soil.but as I mentioned I can't visit my grow very often so I'm thinking about automatik watering controll.I found something like this on site Grovelands Discount UK Garden Centre Online soil moisture sensor costs 45 and watering controller 60-100 pounds. It's cheap i think.Have someone used something like this before?