Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Which kind of Vaporizer do you have?

Whether it's a volcano or a lightbulb, post what vape you have.

I have a lightbulb vape I made a while ago, it's good and all but I'm getting myself a professionally made one sometime in the near future, not sure on which yet.

Edit: Woot! first thread in a new forum.
    poiuyt Reviewed by poiuyt on . Which kind of Vaporizer do you have? Whether it's a volcano or a lightbulb, post what vape you have. I have a lightbulb vape I made a while ago, it's good and all but I'm getting myself a professionally made one sometime in the near future, not sure on which yet. Edit: Woot! first thread in a new forum. Rating: 5
    Senators 6-1-0

2.   Advertisements

I have a little Vapor Brothers- small, quiet, very little smell. :thumbsup: - Granny:hippy:

I have none at the moment lol. And I would buy one, but nice glass pieces are just too tempting for my bitch ass to resist. I will probably make a lightbulb vape sometime soon though just to start conserving weed. But I have used vapes plenty of times, professional and homemade.

I have a vaporbox which is basically a knock-off of a vapor brothers except with a ceramic heater. Its so much more consistent when it comes to adjusting the heat you want. It actually starts at zero or close to it on the left most and hottest on the right most setting. The vapor brothers I have used really only starts to get hot after you pass the middle (pointing straight up on the knob) and its hard to keep it where you want it.

the ghetto one-> a lightbulb lol

Yes, i love my bong, so the phedor is for me.

A ceramic heat stick so to speak, perfect temp to spark the green without the butane. mmmmmmm

My good friend has a Volcano Vaporizer and I use it all the time. The whole this is great. He has the solid valve. You just turn the knob somewhere between 3 and 5 and let it heat up. Once it's heated up then fill the bag with air and inhale. Works great every time no smell as long as you don't let too much air out in the beginning. I vaped in my room at home and got no comments about the smell.

I got the Vapir One its cool but I dont even use it anymore. Oh and just a recommendation dot get the Vapir they are built like a straw house. I feel like Im gonna break that thing every time I vap, and I hear they have alot of heater problems eventhough I have not run into problems with mine, but then I hardly use it any more.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

I got a volcano last year and swear by it! The machine really has no down side except for the initial cost. The thing is like industrial. Very good construction. Factory warranty, local help if anything does happen. In Oakland Ca. I think
    It would be a real money saver if you are buying bud that is for sure. You use much less product than in a pipe or bong.
    There is zero odor if you have the temp set right. None at all. The effect, to me is somewhat slower than a pipe or bong. Ok like a minute or so! Then zang away we go!
    Great machine for social gatherings also. Pass the bag around and vape it again. You can get at least 3-4 vapes out of the least amount of product. Reload and away you go again.
    The taste is really much better also. Depending on your temp and what you have you can really taste the differences in your product. I just had some Juicy Fruit that had only dried 3 days and it was not grassy at all. The flavor was wonderful.
    Go for the volcano! Hell its what the Amsterdam Coffee Shops have on the table. There is a reason for that!
    :vap_rasta: When in doubt, whip it out :vap_rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bloor
    I got a volcano last year and swear by it! The machine really has no down side except for the initial cost. The thing is like industrial. Very good construction. Factory warranty, local help if anything does happen. In Oakland Ca. I think
    It would be a real money saver if you are buying bud that is for sure. You use much less product than in a pipe or bong.
    There is zero odor if you have the temp set right. None at all. The effect, to me is somewhat slower than a pipe or bong. Ok like a minute or so! Then zang away we go!
    Great machine for social gatherings also. Pass the bag around and vape it again. You can get at least 3-4 vapes out of the least amount of product. Reload and away you go again.
    The taste is really much better also. Depending on your temp and what you have you can really taste the differences in your product. I just had some Juicy Fruit that had only dried 3 days and it was not grassy at all. The flavor was wonderful.
    Go for the volcano! Hell its what the Amsterdam Coffee Shops have on the table. There is a reason for that!
    You make me want to buy one lol.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast