Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1545 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Which kind of Vaporizer do you have?

Volcano digit....total control....great for the control-freak in all of us.... Not very portable though.

Got a bong from Vriptech. I've managed to break the $45 glass vaporization chamber (and several bowls) on my tile floors. I bought a similar sized copper reducer from Lowes for $5 as a replacement. Works great!!

The fully adjustable heat-gun is a Craftsman with Steinel guts.

purple-days diffuser

who are you? are you a member on FC?

some nice looking PD's you got. Tom&Pam sure did a stellar job on those two units :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey, The Volcano Works Great. I have one and it is the Best to use During YOur work week.It will work if you give it a Chance.On the Weekends or my days off I will use a Bubbler/Bong.

Go Go Gadget Volcano :vap_rasta:
    Grow Big or go home

i guess right now you could say i have half a volcano. the bag and bowl accessories were taken in a raid. yet they somehow left the base unit. so im 110 dollars away from a working vape.

I've got the Volcano. I'd Give it a B+ on the old Grading Scale.It Works Great if you give it a chance.

9.   Advertisements

Hello all, 1st post!
    I have a Fuji (Volcano - ripp-off)
    My wife and I bought this because we were not brave enough to spend the $600+ for the "real deal".

So here is my take on the Fuji;
    Right off the plastic construction is very cheap but unimportant - except the fact that heated plastic is probably not the best thing to inhale, but this is one of the main factors that make it cheaper, I understood this going in so for this - it is arbitrary. The biggest annoyance is I dont think (not positive) the temp reading is "true" and the F&@(!n thing shuts off automaticle every 15 mins....Freakin annoying! And, Takes FOREVER 15-20+ mins, to heat up and ready!!! The biggest positive is the Bag system...bag in general. This gives the vape time to cool, no HOT throat syndrom here like when I used my buddies "tube/hose vape! And no more coughing mainly for ack of heat, much less vilent espically for a non-cig smoker.

The biggest difference I have seen between the two are (based on not actually touching the Volcano, only going by pics and reviews);
    1: The "heat tube" that delivers the heated airflow on the fuji has (1) heat distribution hole, where the Volcano has multiple all the way around the heat chamber (this makes the Fuji a lot more inefficient because you only heat a small portion of the herb as opposed to the Volcano's which heat the entire Chamber)
    2: The Bag/Device interface, the Fuji had a cheap ceramic gasket, this was broken - out of the box, so theoretically we could not use it....We found that it still works w/o it, just requires more attention. I do not think the Volcano uses a similar "gasket", But IRDK for sure. Either way this seems like another "Cut Corner" : (

As far as efficiency, I have went from 7grams (sometimes 10.5-14) of primo $120.00-$240.00 a pop each week. Now we are at approx 7grams weekly of schwag (not too bad but... you know) and I can tell no (not really) difference, it lasts just as long as the Kind did and tastes identical, and I have just made my 1st edible batch of washed butter, so the cheap Fuji was well worth the clams I shelled out.

Overall the Fuji serves it's purpose of being a cheap, poorly built knock off item, that is well worth the monies it costs. I am preparing to get the real deal Volcano, mainly because of the "heated plastic issue". Over-all 7 out of 10 stars!//Funk

Ps: Ifound this site googling: washed Cannabutter, I think I will hang around, I just work A LOT.

Glad the Fuji is doing the trick for you MastaFunk, but I'd suggest doing some more research before shelling out for a 'cano. You really don't have to go that far up the expense ladder. If you want bag delivery, the Extreme or herbalAire will do the job just as well and give you direct draw too, for much less money.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast