Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Which kind of Vaporizer do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by BoostNH
    I have a Vapolution and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I wish I bought an herbalaire.
    First post.
    Tell me about the herbalaire? Is there a website? (dumb question :wtf3

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJaneMonkey
    I love this vape.. It's like drinking from a small coconut with a fat white straw. Make the herb taste sooo healthy too. I always wanted to get a pretty bong but ever since we started with this one, we can;t go back to burning the good stuff!:hippy:
    Quote Originally Posted by ropav1
    purple-days diffuser
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy1414
    who are you? are you a member on FC?

some nice looking PD's you got. Tom&Pam sure did a stellar job on those two units :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    any chance of getting some more details on the Purple Daze? ...i've been
    eyeing it for a while now, leaning heavy towards this or the SSV and haven't
    decided yet because i'm on a limited budget and whatever i buy, i'll be married
    too.

i really like the idea of buying from a mom & pop operation also so if you
    can talk more on the pro's and con's as you see them, i'd really appreciate
    it and thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherbozo
    Have you checked out these yet: Purple-Days - Vaporpedia

Fuck Combustion - Vaporizer Forum / Purple-Days Experience
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

Quote Originally Posted by lwien123
    yeah man, i guess i was lookin' for personal testimonials. ...i've read much,
    i've even watched the vids so i'm already pretty convinced, ...just thought
    hearing some personal stories would be nice.

yeah man, i guess i was lookin' for personal testimonials. ...i've read much,
    i've even watched the vids so i'm already pretty convinced, ...just thought
    hearing some personal stories would be nice.
    There has to be about 100 personal stories in that one thread on the FC site alone.

But I will say this about my experience.

When I went from smoking my bud in a glass spoon to vaping it in a VaporGenie, I cut my consumption down by 75%. I vaped a quarter amount of the bud that I used to smoke and got just as high.

When I then got my Purple Days, I was able to vape half as much as I did from my VaporGenie to get just as high.

4 hits from 0.025g. Tasty, always available for an instant hit, always at the right vape temp, and has got to be the most durable vape on the market.

A daily workhorse.
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

any chance of getting some more details on the Purple Daze? ...i've been
    eyeing it for a while now, leaning heavy towards this or the SSV and haven't
    decided yet because i'm on a limited budget and whatever i buy, i'll be married
    too.

I've been using the Purple-Days, commonly known as the PD, as my main vape for about 16 months now. It's great for efficiency and measured doses, due to the small bowl. Gives satisfying hits too, unless you're looking for lung busters. That would be where the SSV comes in (my other home use vape). A full size whip vape like the SSV (or more affordable DBV, with the same electrical components), can give you huge hits. So if you're a bong lover, you may be more satisfied with the larger whip vape. Be prepared to use more herb though. You can use very small amounts in the SSV or DBV and be efficient, but it's not really enjoyable to use that way.

With the PD you'll get a vape that takes about 4 hours to manufacture and is an excellent piece of craftsmanship. No other vape on the market takes this long to build and gives you this degree of fit, finish, and durability. All electrical parts are RoHS compliant (free of hazardous materials), and there's really very little to go wrong with it. And if you should need service, it'll be quick and top rate. Can't say enough about the vape and the maker.

Quote Originally Posted by lwien123
    There has to be about 100 personal stories in that one thread on the FC site alone.

But I will say this about my experience.

When I went from smoking my bud in a glass spoon to vaping it in a VaporGenie, I cut my consumption down by 75%. I vaped a quarter amount of the bud that I used to smoke and got just as high.

When I then got my Purple Days, I was able to vape half as much as I did from my VaporGenie to get just as high.

4 hits from 0.025g. Tasty, always available for an instant hit, always at the right vape temp, and has got to be the most durable vape on the market.

A daily workhorse.
    Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend
    I've been using the Purple-Days, commonly known as the PD, as my main vape for about 16 months now. It's great for efficiency and measured doses, due to the small bowl. Gives satisfying hits too, unless you're looking for lung busters. That would be where the SSV comes in (my other home use vape). A full size whip vape like the SSV (or more affordable DBV, with the same electrical components), can give you huge hits. So if you're a bong lover, you may be more satisfied with the larger whip vape. Be prepared to use more herb though. You can use very small amounts in the SSV or DBV and be efficient, but it's not really enjoyable to use that way.

With the PD you'll get a vape that takes about 4 hours to manufacture and is an excellent piece of craftsmanship. No other vape on the market takes this long to build and gives you this degree of fit, finish, and durability. All electrical parts are RoHS compliant (free of hazardous materials), and there's really very little to go wrong with it. And if you should need service, it'll be quick and top rate. Can't say enough about the vape and the maker.
    thanks for the reply's and the reassurance's, lol, i guess i'm still a bit
    nervous regarding the waiting period.

lol, that being said, i'll probably send in the cash on the 1st, i'm tired of
    burning my weed!

thanks for the reply's and the reassurance's, lol, i guess i'm still a bit
    nervous regarding the waiting period.

lol, that being said, i'll probably send in the cash on the 1st, i'm tired of
    burning my weed!
    Nothing to be nervous about. You just have to get in line and do the waiting game. The wait is worth it. You're getting a unit made by the team that's made every PD ever produced. No minimum wage, half trained, 'don't give a crap', employee will have touched your unit in any way.

If you're in North America, you'll buy from Vapenow.com. The wait time, last I heard, was about 6 weeks. If you're international, you order straight from purple-days.com, and the wait time should be less.

Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend
    Nothing to be nervous about. You just have to get in line and do the waiting game. The wait is worth it. You're getting a unit made by the team that's made every PD ever produced. No minimum wage, half trained, 'don't give a crap', employee will have touched your unit in any way.

If you're in North America, you'll buy from Vapenow.com. The wait time, last I heard, was about 6 weeks. If you're international, you order straight from purple-days.com, and the wait time should be less.
    Based on the info here and the videos on youtube made by the PD builders, I ordered one today. The wait is 8+ weeks but it sounds like it will be worth it. Great info on a great thread.

10.   Advertisements

I have the Aromed

Pic

Site

My friend has the Volcano. I prefer mine, purely because it is less 'theatrical' and because it is more accurate, but I think the volcano is better for sharing amongst a group of friends.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast