Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1739 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Which kind of Vaporizer do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstone
    Hi Guys,

I'm new here but couldn't resist to post what I found. I have a Vapolution and use the large glass bowls (they have 2 sizes), with the food-grade plastic whip and the clear glass mouthpiece. Just by happenstance I picked up a small pyrex glass bong at the local shop and now I find that the mouthpiece on the Vap fits perfectly into the glass bong bowl. The resins that were there from previous bonging with a screen even helped seal the mouthpiece into place while you just press it there (and the resins don't come off on the mouthpiece, go figure). So anyway, I just fill the bong with super cold ice water, insert vap mouthpiece into bong and vap away. This must be similar to the ice boxes and other such contraptions I've seen advertised. Well it's definately not a money saver $$ because these glass bongs cost upward of $100. But if you have one . . .?
    Why not just take the mouthpiece off and stick the tubing down the downstem? Then you don't have to rely on resin for a seal...

Update on last post: I received my "Da Buddha" and it rocks! Fantastic construction, no funky taste, hits smooth, I can dial in the slightest vapor for a mild buzz, or turn it to about 2 o'clock for a super stony milker. I love how clean this thing hits, and how little product it uses. One TINY bowl can last for 4-5 TASTY hits. I give it m Rec!

Quote Originally Posted by standard
    Why not just take the mouthpiece off and stick the tubing down the downstem? Then you don't have to rely on resin for a seal...
    Good point but I realized that ice works better so I designed a simple ice box using a juice container. Truth is you don't really need it. My throat just had to get used to the vapor.

I recently purchased the extreme vaporizer. This is the best vaporizer on the market for quality and cost. Check out reviews from others to confirm. I purchased this vaporizer from extremevaporizers.com for only $250...they have a coupon code special right now for $50 off. The coupon code is TROYBOY. Check this out! Pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by royiehl
    I recently purchased the extreme vaporizer. This is the best vaporizer on the market for quality and cost.
    The EXACT same thing could be said for the Buddha or the Purple Days, which just goes to prove that there isn't one best vape for a quality versus cost issue.
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

Silver Surfer Vaporizer

Has anyone else has tried the coupon code (troyboy) for $50 off the extreme?? I want to know how long shipping took and whether or not hxxp://extremevaporizers.com has good customer service... I had a good experience but who knows.

I'd like to buy some of their accessories for the extreme because I heard they give you a coupon for that also after your extreme vape purchase.

cloutank m3 i have. So excited!!!

:thumbsup:

sounths good,I would like to try that

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast