Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Which kind of Vaporizer do you have?

I've recently bought a Vapor King whip style for $80 new and I'm happy with it,it works as well as my friends that cost twice as much(after increasing the tube size $1.05).I'm hoping this one last me a few years until better designs or better prices come around.Just a fair warning a friend liked mine and tried to buy one he paid more than I did for a Vaporking and wasn't at all happy.(vapor king and vaporking don't appear to be the same company.):stoned:

Hi Guys,

I'm new here but couldn't resist to post what I found. I have a Vapolution and use the large glass bowls (they have 2 sizes), with the food-grade plastic whip and the clear glass mouthpiece. Just by happenstance I picked up a small pyrex glass bong at the local shop and now I find that the mouthpiece on the Vap fits perfectly into the glass bong bowl. The resins that were there from previous bonging with a screen even helped seal the mouthpiece into place while you just press it there (and the resins don't come off on the mouthpiece, go figure). So anyway, I just fill the bong with super cold ice water, insert vap mouthpiece into bong and vap away. This must be similar to the ice boxes and other such contraptions I've seen advertised. Well it's definately not a money saver $$ because these glass bongs cost upward of $100. But if you have one . . .?

Quote Originally Posted by poiuyt
    Whether it's a volcano or a lightbulb, post what vape you have.

I have a lightbulb vape I made a while ago, it's good and all but I'm getting myself a professionally made one sometime in the near future, not sure on which yet.

Edit: Woot! first thread in a new forum.

I have a Da Buddha. Very happy with it. simple, easy to use.

i threw my 150 dollar vaporizer awawy i think there so wierd
    It is the eye of other people that ruin us. If I were blind I would want, neither fine clothes, fine houses or fine furniture.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Well if it was working when you threw it away I think that's pretty weird. You could have sold it or given it away.

I have a vape bros and a iinhale which is now called iolite

Volcano Vape. It does Work.Just not as Intense as a Smoke.You Definitely get High, Just not as High as Smoking.

Just ordered Da Buddha. I was on the road to a Silver Surfer, but the price of Da Buddha, combined with its similarities to the SSV made up my mind. I will post back when I try it.

As of now I have a crappy, potentially toxic Vaporite box unit that I no longer use.

I just have a little Vapor Bros. I love it. I prefer to eat weed but when I need it the vapor brother delivers in a pinch.

My favorite is doubling the whip into an ice bong for ice vapor.
    Think of your buds like chocolate chip cookies: some people like em crunchy and some people like em chewy. Personally, I want them tanned golden brown but not crispy....and no one likes cold raw dough in the middle of their cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Immolation
    Volcano Vape. It does Work.Just not as Intense as a Smoke.You Definitely get High, Just not as High as Smoking.
    Phffft, try taking a couple of more pulls on that bag. You'll get there.

11.   Advertisements

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast