Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Favorite Philosophers

Well Im not feeling philosophical, so who is your favorite philosopher. Mine would have to be Socrates. Cause I loved bill and ted
    Blitzed Reviewed by Blitzed on . Favorite Philosophers Well Im not feeling philosophical, so who is your favorite philosopher. Mine would have to be Socrates. Cause I loved bill and ted Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Favorite Philosophers

I dont think i know any lol.

Favorite Philosophers

myself, when im drinking. nothing like a little rolling rock induced enlightenment.

Favorite Philosophers

/\ That's funny, same with me. My friends and I get pretty deep and philosophical when we drink.

Favorite Philosophers

everyone can say and plato and socrates cause they founded the basis for the philosophers for years to come... however from what i remember from philosophy last semester... the classes in which we discussed kant,kierkegard, and hegel left me wandering out of the class going "whoa" everytime... i had a great professor

nietzche also proposes some very interesting ideas, however i still dont think i fully understand his philosopy... i want to read a few of his books at some point but i havent had time recently

Favorite Philosophers

Although he was not a philosopher, i think don Juan Matus would be my favourite one. His teachings have a very deep wisdom, greater than any other philosopher i did read (several ones, btw)... for me he is almost comparable to the King Solomon, who was not a philosopher either, and yet was one of the wisest men that lived.

Favorite Philosophers

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Descartes, Sartre, Peter Singer, Kant, Locke.

Favorite Philosophers

BERKELEY stands to be my favourite.

Favorite Philosophers

John Stewart Mill

Lol Berkeley and his Idealism, he certainly is quite a character.

Favorite Philosophers

ayn rand
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast