Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A sad day for a stoner..

Today is a sad day in my house. My mom has finally decided that me smoking is not ok after looking at my phone and seeing text messages and voice mails of people trying to get drugs off of me. Which I have never sold a dime in my life. After that she did a bit of yelling calling me a failure and a drug addict and I explained to her weed is just a plant that if you happen to light on fire it gets you high. She isn't buying it.

My dad thinks I should not be punished for he sees weed as not a drug. I have had my phone, computer, car, and girlfriend privlages taken away from me. She threatened to make me quit my job and take me out of school and not trust me every again.

I might not even get my car back for fear I am buying drugs, she can now successful blame all my failures and distrust in me to weed which is clearly not the case. She is on my case about cleaning up my life now, and knows about me having sex with my girlfriend and I told her I didn't but she refuse to believe me.

I have finally stopped the lies and told her I have only smoked twice, which is a lie but she believes it. Now, I am not allowed to hang out with my usual friends our have any of the privages I once had. I have tried discussing it with her and trying to firgue out a system where if I preform and does as she says I can then earn priviages back and get everything back. I am unsure of my future or what is going to happen but I am in need of advice and some help.
    Justinrg Reviewed by Justinrg on . A sad day for a stoner.. Today is a sad day in my house. My mom has finally decided that me smoking is not ok after looking at my phone and seeing text messages and voice mails of people trying to get drugs off of me. Which I have never sold a dime in my life. After that she did a bit of yelling calling me a failure and a drug addict and I explained to her weed is just a plant that if you happen to light on fire it gets you high. She isn't buying it. My dad thinks I should not be punished for he sees weed as not a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A sad day for a stoner..

ok im sorry thats wack, ur 18 right?...my dads not cool with it but its like if he dont see it he dont worry bout it...and at most he takes it and bitch aint no person have the right to tell a grown ass person what they can do and who and when they can fuck...im sorry thats my 2 cents...but my prayers are with u

A sad day for a stoner..

thanks man. means a lot.

A sad day for a stoner..

That really sucks bro. I'm sorry for ya and hope your mom chills out and/or listens to your dad some. I might lay off smoke for a while, even if she does chill somewhat.

A sad day for a stoner..

yeah just stop smoking
    tell her that you will oblige to drug testing to help her regain trust with you
    (she wil probally stop after a couple of months of you being clean)

would you rather be high and not going out or having a girl friend
    or still hangout with your friends and Girl friend. your car. and job without being high

A sad day for a stoner..

You should ask your dad to talk to your mom and get her to chill out. I mean, seriously. Girlfriend...priviledges? Thinking of it like that fucking sucks. Tell your Dad about getting THAT off the hook atleast, I'm sure he'll understand

Hope your situation get's better. All of that sounds like bullshit to me, overreaction...

A sad day for a stoner..

seriously
    i was reading this
    how do u have girlfreind privleges?
    thats beat
    but im sorry man i hope ur mom chills out soon

A sad day for a stoner..

By that I mean going to hang out with her and shit. My dad is going to talk to her and shit but damn she is pissed off.

I was allowed to keep my job but shit man, it just sucks. I still have a 60 of dro hidden in my room as well and not really feeling smoking it. I guess I need some time off weed to get things straight.

A sad day for a stoner..

Give your weed to a friend in need
    Its good karma

A sad day for a stoner..

o0o

ok
    i understnad now i thought u were talkin bout like bein able to go out wit her

but like i said
    i hope ur moms chills out and stuff

but if i were u id prolly off that 60 sac so u aint got it if she goes through ur stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast