Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A sad day for a stoner..

hey man thats gotta suck when i wasa growin up my mom just said dont get cought up in all that other drug shit just weed and we have beed smoking since
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal. :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

A sad day for a stoner..

Yea man, ditch all the pot, and paraphernalia. Just let you friends hold on to it all for you if you can trust them.

My Dad tried to pull the whole your a drug addict thing once school got out and I had a week off from work. I stayed blazed, and every time I came home he would jump on my case, about my eyes lookin funny. I would just ask him why his were glazed over.

I started buying visine, and oddly enough he shut up.

A sad day for a stoner..

I am sooooo fucking happy I am not a teenager anymore!

A sad day for a stoner..

I got the drops, its jsut she found bad text messages of people asking me for drugs and I only gave her lighters, blunts, and papers.

Told her i had nothing else. I am not giving up my pipe and my weed. fuck that.

A sad day for a stoner..

Quote Originally Posted by Justinrg
    I got the drops, its jsut she found bad text messages of people asking me for drugs and I only gave her lighters, blunts, and papers.

Told her i had nothing else. I am not giving up my pipe and my weed. fuck that.
    Lol we think alike, this type of thing happend to me and I didn't stop, so I went off to rehab. Here I am 7 months after getting out, smoking up without a worry.

A sad day for a stoner..

fly to iceland with your gf, build a underground cavern with a growroom inside of it and smoke for your whole life with no contact with society... you may turn insane but it is worth it... as living with modern society makes you even crazier...

A sad day for a stoner..

Quote Originally Posted by roth89
    fly to iceland with your gf, build a underground cavern with a growroom inside of it and smoke for your whole life with no contact with society... you may turn insane but it is worth it... as living with modern society makes you even crazier...
    i agree, even if it was a joke, this world can drive a person insane with all its lies, misunderstandings, racsium and judgemental people. its the little mellow things like getting high or playing a good tune that help us stay sane.
    love and stuffxx

A sad day for a stoner..

dude that blows, whats the current situation? your mum let up? i hope so cos weed is great as long as it doesn;t go over board

A sad day for a stoner..

Your mum reads your text messages? Weak man.

A sad day for a stoner..

Don't like it??? move out.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12