Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Come on Alaskans

Talk it up.

I know there's tons of you, everyone up here gets high.

And there's plenty of stuff to talk about! Hell we can talk about the body of the dealer they found last month for all I care, let's just strike one up.

I've lived a lot of places and I always come back to Alaska because it's great up here, and it's my favorite place to smoke weed, so who's with me?
    Jadian21 Reviewed by Jadian21 on . Come on Alaskans Talk it up. I know there's tons of you, everyone up here gets high. And there's plenty of stuff to talk about! Hell we can talk about the body of the dealer they found last month for all I care, let's just strike one up. I've lived a lot of places and I always come back to Alaska because it's great up here, and it's my favorite place to smoke weed, so who's with me? Rating: 5
    :S5:
    Alaska to Arizona - smoking the whole way.

2.   Advertisements

Come on Alaskans

im with you for sure

Come on Alaskans

what do you want to talk about?

Come on Alaskans

lets talk shit, or whatever, its good to hear other alaskans here, fuck im stoned and such a huge percentage of us are up here, yay fer that right? i wanna grow out there in that wonderful sunshine, but think the idea is a little, uh i dont got the word futile, there it is. but i think we live in a great place to be stoned and grow the shit outta some dank weed.

Come on Alaskans

I'll toss some bud shots up in a few days here, that'll get things sparked. Too bad I can't say the weed is Alaskan grown.

Come on Alaskans

I just scored a 20 from my friend
    and it is sraight green, sticky, wet, potent chronic
    haven't hit any yet
    but i cant wait

i got some hydro from some asians 2 weeks ago
    and that stuff got me high than i ever been

907 For Life!:thumbsup:

Come on Alaskans

anyone else hit that snoop dog concert? not an huge snoop fan but damn, it was so good to see all that public smoking going on. people weren't even trying to hide it - no worries of police, no worries in general. love it!

Come on Alaskans

I do love the freedom we have up here
    Alaska is great. I'm actually wanting to grow up here. I'm looking into the pre-assembled grow boxes. By the way, Jadian, my dog looks exactly like yours. Just thought it was funny.