Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1574 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Microwaving your bud

does microwaving it for a short ammount of time make it more potent or activate the thc, cuz 1 time my friends rolled a blunt and microwaved it, and it layed me out, it was also my first time being high
    voltabud Reviewed by voltabud on . Microwaving your bud does microwaving it for a short ammount of time make it more potent or activate the thc, cuz 1 time my friends rolled a blunt and microwaved it, and it layed me out, it was also my first time being high Rating: 5
    :stoned:

2.   Advertisements

Microwaving your bud

i have no idea to tell u the truth experament with it =)
    [SIZE=\"3\"]I do not and have never used any type of drug and i never will.[/SIZE]

:S5:RIP Randy Rhoads :S5:
    :smokebong:Im in to da Graffin:smokebong:
    [SIZE=\"3\"]:bigsmoke: I play guitar :bigsmoke:[/SIZE]

Microwaving your bud

One of the reasons why it laid you out is because it was your first time. You have nothing to compare it to, so you really can't say.

Microwaving your bud

yea my first time i tohught i was gonna die. im also afraid that microwaving will acctualy destroy some of the tetrahydracanibinol delta 9
    :stoned:

Microwaving your bud

ive never taken the time to do it..but if u wanna kno the best way to find out is try it

Microwaving your bud

I put my nug in the microwave for like 3 mins and it started to burn so i had to smoke it fast dunno tasted nice though even when i nibbled on it alittle

Microwaving your bud

microwaving a blunt will dry it out nicely, but i doubt it changes the potency of the bud. doing it too long will just burn the bud for no reason so, the answer to your question is no.

Microwaving your bud

haha my first time i thought i was gona die 2 =) haha
    [SIZE=\"3\"]I do not and have never used any type of drug and i never will.[/SIZE]

:S5:RIP Randy Rhoads :S5:
    :smokebong:Im in to da Graffin:smokebong:
    [SIZE=\"3\"]:bigsmoke: I play guitar :bigsmoke:[/SIZE]

Microwaving your bud

Looking forward to some researched answers on the whole converted thc argument. There should be a clear answer for everyone to know, does this work or not?

Microwaving your bud

I doubt anyone truly knows if this works or not. I've heard so many conflicting arguments that I have no idea what is true and what is not. All I can say is that I've tried this once. There was a similar thread like this a couple months back. I put a small nugget in the micro for maybe 20 seconds and smoked it directly afterwards. I remember the smoke felt a bit smoother and the high was a bit 'lighter' in my opinion. The bud was some stoney indica, and after microwaving it, I got more of a sativa buzz.

No significant change in the potency though. Not that I noticed at least...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast