Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1435 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Microwaving your bud

Probably yes... but you could also microwave your weed for a longer time, like 1-2 minutes...

Microwaving your bud

Im gonna try a couple of different methods once i get another bag.

Microwaving your bud

k im trying this all day i just tried 20 secconds for 1 joint worth give or take and am more stoned than usual, going to try about 45 secconds now if 2 much 30... ill give reports we just got a new microwave haha... wow when i finished i feal a good ! sativia buz hitting my face hard and indica undertones in my arms nice, 45 secconds will be sick. and i see the differnce in taste and see that the thc actually goos up cool

i also added i cant belive it's not budder lol just a pinch for gd luck, im baked good job on this method i like it im baked fuck nice :hippy:

Microwaving your bud

last weekend i smoked some bud that was dried out in a restaurant oven and i was high as hell. ive never tried a microwave though

Microwaving your bud

i have experimented this a little since i read about it on another thread. There is definitely a noticeable difference in the high. I dont get the munchies as bad when i microwave it, but i really dont like munchin out too bad because i never end up eating anything good and i just get fat. As for the time in the microwave, i tried 30 seconds at high power and it seemed to only half ass the job, i think that 1 minute or more is probably the best bet. But, ya if u haven't tried this, you should. Also, as a side note, it dries up the weed nicely which makes it easy to crumble up, so good for joints or blunt. Stay high friends:thumbsup:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567