Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats a good sativa strain

Hi:thumbsup: Im just looking to know if any of use know a good sativa strain to grow
    Im looking somthing with that sweet fruity taste

Ive got Snow white nirvana , white widow ,white label, and the bag seed that was in this skunk kush i luv that plant
    Im killing off the white widow once they are finished so im looking 2 add a real nice sativa to my room :hippy:
    HippyInIreland Reviewed by HippyInIreland on . Whats a good sativa strain Hi:thumbsup: Im just looking to know if any of use know a good sativa strain to grow Im looking somthing with that sweet fruity taste Ive got Snow white nirvana , white widow ,white label, and the bag seed that was in this skunk kush i luv that plant Im killing off the white widow once they are finished so im looking 2 add a real nice sativa to my room :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kali Mist, Durban Poison, Skunk #1

Cinderella 99 ... powerful, low odor, citrusy, powerful, easy-to-grow, finishes in 55-60 days, did I say powerful ? ... Joey Weed has the best one out there, I think, he strived to stay true to the Bros. Grimm original ... Hemp Depot is the only source I know of, for JW, and they are very trustworthy ... :smokin:

PPP will do ya too. But I think image reaper has it all figured out with C99. That's my next one to grow.

im on nirvana seeds right now lookin at PPP cause i was heavily considering getting it if it was mostly sativa, but from what im seeing its pretty much an even mix MAYBE leaning toward sativa a little. Any contradiction to this? Cause id love to believe its sativa cause then my quest for a good sativa from nirvana seeds would be over!

Strawberry cough and skunk are my favs

Quote Originally Posted by Duke420
    Strawberry cough and skunk are my favs
    You sure you've had the real Strawberry Cough? It's a haze strain. I've had it once, and I was lucky to get it. What an amazing high. It had a very good taste, obviously (like the smell of strawberry flavored cough medicine, in a way. had some other flavors, too. can't remember them). The smell wasn't bad, either. All in all, Strawberry Cough is great, one of my favorites. Hopefully some day I can grow some Thai strains out. Those are some amazing sativas, or so I hear.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Yes PPP is mostly sativa. It's high makes me laugh at everything. It's some of the "happiest" shit I've ever had.

i hear kali mist is the bomb...anyone tried it?

Mandala's Satori seems quite nice. It's a mix, but it's bred to be like a satori, although I hear it sort of grows more like an indica if you get the right pheno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast