Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Louisiana needs to legalize....But it will never happen! WHY?

We need a medical program! BADLY! But unfortunantly we live in one of the most fucked up states and it will never happen, why?

When its comes to the crime rate for this state we rank among the highest, we have the 'african americans' to thank for that (Guns, drugs, murder, rape, you name it we got it!). And also, we rank among the lowest in the education systems, again the 'African Americans'. The numbers don't lie! So dont start messaging me about racism and all that bullshit, I'm not being racist, I'm just stating the facts!

Why can't this state come together and get something done? Because 'people' are more concerned about how big their fuckin rims are and how loud their speakers bump rather than watch the news, get informed, and exercise their right to vote! I, personally never see the blacks and whites uniting to reform ANY law simply b/c the black community feels "repressed" by the white community, why, I don't know. I can't stand how 'african americans' still complain about how the white man contols everything and they can't even get by, thats the biggest load of bullshit, ever! They have just as much oppertunity as the white man, they just choose to 'find the easy way out' and blame it on repression just so they can collect that easy check.

We still live in a free country so I can speak my mind w/o hesitation, within reason of course, and/or punishment from the local/federal government.

Please if you agree or disagree, let's hear it! ALL COMMENTS WELCOME!
    Kind Reviewed by Kind on . Louisiana needs to legalize....But it will never happen! WHY? We need a medical program! BADLY! But unfortunantly we live in one of the most fucked up states and it will never happen, why? When its comes to the crime rate for this state we rank among the highest, we have the 'african americans' to thank for that (Guns, drugs, murder, rape, you name it we got it!). And also, we rank among the lowest in the education systems, again the 'African Americans'. The numbers don't lie! So dont start messaging me about racism and all that bullshit, I'm not Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Here's a comment... you're OUTTA HERE!!!!

Considering that I just denied some applications i the past 48 hours from a couple usernames with obvious white supremacist overtones, I'm suspecting that you got in on your 3rd try, huh? Nice. Good work.

You will be allowed to post again after your ban expires and you re-read and agree to the site posting guidelines.

Racist remarks are NOT tolerated here, nor is trolling for a fight... have a nice vacation.

I'm leaving this post up temporarily as an example of what is NOT allowed here, PERIOD.