Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

You know you're high when...

You know your high when you pull up the guide on the TV, and when you find a show you continue to watch it in the corner of the screen, (without clickin out of the guide)

This could be a funny ass thread! What stupid shit do you do when you get too high?
    Chronisseur Reviewed by Chronisseur on . You know you're high when... You know your high when you pull up the guide on the TV, and when you find a show you continue to watch it in the corner of the screen, (without clickin out of the guide):D This could be a funny ass thread! What stupid shit do you do when you get too high? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You know you're high when you've just eaten a whole bag of Doritos and the only thing on your mind is eating more Doritos.

lol!

you know you're high when you're microwaving a hot pocket and think watching it is a great way to pass its two-minute cooking time. true story :jointsmile:

hmmm when you end up yelling at your signifigant other, "John where did you put my fucking sunglasses? I sware ill fucking kill you if you dont give them to -" and then you find them on your head.

This is a great thread! Hilarious...lol

You know you're high when someone passes you a fresh bowl, and you just hold it for awhile. Until someone yells out "hit it and pass it man"....I kinda zone out into the tv and forget all about hittin' the bowl b/c I'm stoned already

^ hahaha exactly! You know your high when your main goal isnt to smoke more

You know you're high when head rush feels amazingly good.

You know your high when you start looking for the lighter that's in your hand!:stoned:

Keep em comin' guys and gals!

you know your high when ...wait what???

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast