Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

You know you're high when...

You know you're high when you start talking about fundamental concepts in a completely different light to the point where it actually creates an intelligent discussion between yourself and a sober person.

You know you're high when you finish and you're the only one laughing, and you were also the only one laughing the entire time you were telling that story. Your friends might even be high but they just sit back and don't react to your story at all. Then you start to wonder if they think you're annoying or crazy or retarded. Then you worry they won't let you smoke with them again. Then you mention your theory that they think you're crazy, and they let you know it's cool, they were just thinking. And this all stays on your mind enough to be worth spending an hour thinking about, and a paragraph typing about. Yep, you're high.

You know you're high when David Letterman is funny.
    [SIZE=\"2\"]Cannabis.com forums. Read it. Love it. Live it.[/SIZE]

you know your high when the cop running after you is yelling ........."wait just let me hit that"!!!
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

3.   Advertisements

you know you're high when you can hear colours

Quote Originally Posted by 4twentE
    when you're halfway through a dumb and pointless story and all the sudden can't remember what you were talking about
    lol! that happens to me a lot :wtf:

You know your high when you have the munchies so bad that you spend half an hour looking in the fridge deciding what to eat... only to forget that you were looking for food in the first place and go decide to play video games

oh and since this just happended to me like 5 minutes ago, you know your really high when you cook some food in the microwave and when it is done cooking you just eat the food straight of the microwave and don't bother taking it to a table or anything

my "test" for seeing if I'm high is closing my eyes and whenever I'm blazed I feel like I'm zooming backwards at 100mph. Shit is fun! If I were blind I would blaze every day

you know your high when the second joint starts looking more and more like munchies then some smoke
    Az medical marijuana patient looking for cultivator/ caregiver that is LEGAL

YOU know you're high when you pick your nose just to smell the tar in your nostrils. lol

you know your high when you reach into your pocket for your weed and feel nothing and get really nervous, then keep feeling and theres still nothing there. Then you pull your hand out of your pocket to realize that you were reaching in that tiny pocket on your jeans the whole time...lol

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast