Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Suggested Marijuana Related Non-Fiction?

I like The International Cultivator's Handbook, by William Daniel Drake Jr....mostly for aesthetic reasons. It is from 1974. I found it at a garage sale. Those were the good old days when books were designed to be nice to look at and were printed on nice heavy earthy paper with good photos and such...but other than that I have only read a few...I also like the Psychedelic Encyclopedia, by Peter Stafford, which is not dedicated entirely to MJ, but it is good and thick.
    Tea Party Reviewed by Tea Party on . Suggested Marijuana Related Non-Fiction? I like The International Cultivator's Handbook, by William Daniel Drake Jr....mostly for aesthetic reasons. It is from 1974. I found it at a garage sale. Those were the good old days when books were designed to be nice to look at and were printed on nice heavy earthy paper with good photos and such...but other than that I have only read a few...I also like the Psychedelic Encyclopedia, by Peter Stafford, which is not dedicated entirely to MJ, but it is good and thick. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The emperor wears no clothes, by Jack Herer.
    The politics of heroin, by Alfred McCoy.
    Pot stories for the soul, by Paul Krasner.

refeer madness by eric schloss

Cannabis Culture by Patrick Matthews
    MR NICE and Dope stories by Howard Marks
    Closet Cultivator by Ed Rosenthal

We have a book called Professor Grow's Book of Strains that lists the top 50 strains most commonly found in dispensaries, with the average THC content, how easy or hard it is to grow, Flowering Time, Awards won, and ailments that each strain has been used for in the past, etc.

We are in Colorado, too and will soon be offering grow classes. Check out ProfessorGrow.com for future announcements.

Hope this helps!

Professor Grow