Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Funny smoking story... (pretty long)

At the beginning of summer me, and two of my other friends had been smoking every friday for about 3 weeks. The 4th friday of us getting together our one friend "Bob" said his mom wouldn't let us stay over at his house. It then turned out he never asked his mom in the first place if he could come so he lied to us. My other friend "Joe" and I had been looking forward to smoking all week so we went to his house and decided we were gonna smoke the rest of the weed without our friend "Bob" because he was a dick to us and lied.

This is where the fun part comes in.

We made a fire behind Joe's house and waited for his parents to go to sleep so we could finally blaze. We had about two bowls worth of some good skunk weed left and we smoked it all at about midnight.

Like ten minutes later we both decided right away this way the most messed up we had ever been easily. I was seeing things in "frames" and whenever my friend said something I would just laugh instantly no matter if it was funny or not. We both saw a crazy blue light and we were half crying, half laughing our asses off thinking we were going to die... now that I think about it the light we saw was just a lightning bug haha. A little bit after that I was talking to Joe and his face just randomly turned into an alien. I kept telling myself I was just imagining things but then he reached his hand out and it was claw. I was the most scared of my life at that point. I jumped out of my seat and ran. But then like two seconds later I thought to myself how crazy baked I must be for my friend to turn into an alien and I laughed so hard. The crazy thing was he said I turned into his one of his other friends so we were both hallucinating shit like crazy.

At this point we decided to listen to some Opeth but we could only listen for about a minute because the music sounded so scary lol.

It was about 2:30 in the morning at this point so we went into his clubhouse to sleep. I was so ripped I couldn't sleep, and neither could my friend. We just sat there staring at the ceiling not talking and eventually my friend asked me what time it was. We both thought it had been about 15 minutes but it was really 5:00am. Lol time went really fast to say the least. I sat there in amazement thinking how high I was and I tried to cherish every moment of it b/c I knew I would never be that high again.

It was the most fun night of my life. I don't think anything could ever beat that night!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the story, it might have been a you have to be there kind of thing, but it's me and my friends favorite smoking story! Peace out guys.:jointsmile:
    sg_snip3r Reviewed by sg_snip3r on . Funny smoking story... (pretty long) At the beginning of summer me, and two of my other friends had been smoking every friday for about 3 weeks. The 4th friday of us getting together our one friend "Bob" said his mom wouldn't let us stay over at his house. It then turned out he never asked his mom in the first place if he could come so he lied to us. My other friend "Joe" and I had been looking forward to smoking all week so we went to his house and decided we were gonna smoke the rest of the weed without our friend "Bob" because Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

funny shit. me and my friends love to get so baked we have no idea what the fuck is going on and start seeing shit. good for you. we only have one life to live so make the best of it!:rastasmoke:
    [SIZE=\"7\"][/SIZE]:rastasmoke:CRACK KILLS, SMOKE WEED!:rastasmoke:

dude thats crazed! i wish i had some of what you were smoking, but were there shrooms in it? cause those are some pretty intense hallucinations for weed... all i've ever halucinated was like stuff shaking, and like patterns on the inside of my eyelids, and negative images looking really cool [like when you look at a bright light and then look away and you have spots]... but rock on dude! my new goal is to be so high one of my friends turns into an alien!

yeah word i want some weed that will do that and why do u say u'll never be that high again? how often do u smoke ?
    two turntables and a microphone

yea man it was just straight up weed. it truly was remarkable how it all happened... thats why it was the best night of my life. we had little paranoia or anything negative either. just a 100% amazing trip!! i wish you guys could have experienced it!
    peace guys :jointsmile:

"yeah word i want some weed that will do that and why do u say u'll never be that high again? how often do u smoke ?"

well i guess i could get that high again. i usually smoke once a week but i havent smoked in about a month. its just good weed never comes around where i live, and when it does people want to sell it for much more than its really worth.

we got the skunk for 50 bucks for an 1/8 which wasn't too bad but my friend bought it from one of his good friends and gave him a really good deal on it. but yeah peace :jointsmile:

only two bowls and you thought your friend was an alien??????????

honestly i want some of that shit!!!!!!!!!

hahaha i got so blazed one time that i convinced myself that my friend had transformed into another friend of mine. great story dude sounds like u guys had a blast

Ahhh wish I could get some stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mex
    Dude, don\'t call sweet innocent mary jane your bitch. It\'s the other way around.

Sounds like you had a blast that night!

Well shit, if you think you got blitzed THAT night, you should try baking up some magic brownies! yeah, it takes over an hour to kick in, but some people believe the high from brownies has no limit. Only downside about it is that you have to use more bud than what you normally smoke, but the feeling is absolutely wonderful.

Hope you get blitzed like that again, and soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast