Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1499 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ohio is decriminalized?

i hate ohio and when i say that i base it off where i live (west chester) the cops here will go out of there way to search and bust you with any sort of drugs...no matter the punishment it still sucks to get a drug charge on ur record =(

2.   Advertisements

Ohio is decriminalized?

I don't think Ohio's decriminalization measure is that great b/c your liscense automatically gets suspended if you get caught. Still it is better than a place like New Jersey.

Ohio is decriminalized?

Quote Originally Posted by h8WCpo
    i hate ohio and when i say that i base it off where i live (west chester) the cops here will go out of there way to search and bust you with any sort of drugs...no matter the punishment it still sucks to get a drug charge on ur record =(
    you know an eric or jordon blake there friends of mine from west chester

Ohio is decriminalized?

we have weird laws but they tend to be lenient which i cant complain about

Ohio is decriminalized?

Our laws are a little laid back but the cops do go out of there way to search you to get you for some things....

I have a cople of friends that live in a not so good part of my town. Now there is a lot of sales in the area. They were walking to the conor store to get a beer. They got stoped by a cop for j walking and the cop had to go and search there pockets. They didn't have any thing on them so the cop just gave them a 90$ j walking ticket.

You would think that our cops would have better things to do then stop people walking acrossed the street and search them for drugs that just a waist of time and money they we have to pay for.

Ohio is decriminalized?

Cincinati cops for assholes. They let the drunk homeless people fall all over the streets, allies, and sidewalks, but walk through our so-caled low-class neighorhoods and...........welllllllllllllll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12