Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1711 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

wtf happened before the big bang?

Quote Originally Posted by LazySmoking420
    Only thing that makes sense to me is some sort of Creator and we're the Creation.
    But how did the creator get here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777
    The beggining is explained using string therie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut
    What do you mean, before the Big Bang? The Big Bang was the moment that time was created. There is no "before" the beginning of time. Words like "before" and "after" only make sense within the timeline of the universe, and cease to be meaningful at the beginning point of time and (if there is one) the end point of time. It's like asking what's further south than the South Pole. Nothing. That's as far south as it goes.

Current theory...for a small minority of scientists. It's a possibility, but it's now thought more likely that the universe will just continue to expand without end.

Before big bang heres the low down...string theroy is now obsolte in a way their are 11 strings as we thought now we have theroized there is a membrane. this is called M Theroy, this theroy has surpased string theroy and now makes all forces in the univers make sence. In M theroy it is belived that the big bang is happening alot and in different time and space (dimentions) M theroy is very new as like 2-3 years old it is a very exciting time right now in Astro and bio physics. M theroy explains everything from magik to science, math to religon. M theory can stand for the Mad theroy or the Magik theroy or membrane theroy, To answer your question of what happend befor the big bang could be and endless possiblitys according to M theroy. but we now belive strongly in M theory Drs specializing in string theory once shunned the one DR. who belived in a multiple strings in stead of just one string (string theroy), now it is the One DR's work who help us relized their are mulptile strings infact 11 we belive, and they are woven togeather (so to say) to form a membrane. Vary interesting stuff for those physics majors or physisyst. We now know cause it has been proven buy a very attractive female Dr. that we only feel small effects of gravity, a way to think about it is we only feel the ripples of gravity and not the whole wave. I always thought how can we jump so high when were sping so fast on earth and earth around the sun? Acclimation can only go so far until we turn to liquid or mush from the G forces we shoud be experiancing. M theroy google it look it up very new stuff very classified buy some
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

I don't know, I question if there ever was a big bang. I mean, yes, the universe is expanding exponentially, but that doesn't necessarily mean the universe never was. If you look at the graph of an exponential function, you'll see it never actually hits 0, instead approaching 0 infinitely (an asymptote, like this Image:Exp.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

And since, who said it was a bang? It seems just as likely that it exploded as that it appeared one day and just expanded without the explosion.

And I don't claim I'm an expert or even correct, just trying to throw some ideas out.

4.   Advertisements

M theroy explain how gasses are made and how black hole function it is all very new but very quickly making logical sence, and it was called big bang because it was just that a big bang; M theroy also explianis how this were to come alsoo in M theroy there are very dangerous things that can happen which most do not even think about such as particles which move so fast they would vaporize all gasses on our planet.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

haha i would always start tripping out in science class whenever we would talk out about this stuff

because from any point in space, you will see the planets and stars and space moving AWAY from that point. aka, the universe is most definitely expanding, not being pulled back together. have you ever seen an explosion UN-explode and neatly compact back into itself?

i haven't. the big bang prooobably won't ever become the big suck.

i just read that article about the cyclicing universe. it sounded really good, i'd already read stuff about the Branes and whatnot, but not about our universe eventually expanding to the point of nothing-ness and starting all over....

but still, if something is cyclical, doesn't that, too, mean that the cycle had to start somewhere?

chickens and eggs are cycles... which came first...
    I mean, if a trooper sees a joint in my hand, and i\'m at the wheel of a car, i\'m busted... but for some reason, I never get pulled over for eating too many candybars...

Ok I was watching the universe on the history channel and it said that dark energy is pulling everything apart. The only things being pulled together are our galaxy and the andromada galaxy becuase there so close and the gravity of the two galaxies are pulling them together.. Eventually the uviverse will expand so much that the universe will tear itself apart. It also said that before the big bang there could have been another universe and it just keeps recycling itself.

my guess, probably a black hole got so massive with space debris, that in sum funky way, pressure similar to a volcano, eventually led to an eruption.

AKA GANG-BANG

The King of the world so eloquently layed it out:

wtf happened before the big bang? (All of our great thinkers use "WTF" to poes a question) LMAO!
    i was high one day and was thinking about the big bang and stuff.
    and thought what happened before the big bang? scientist always talk about the big bang and everything that happened after that, but none talk about before the big bang?
    do you think that there was life before the big bang?
    if scientist are so confident in the big bang then they should know what caused it, and if they should know what caused it then they should know what there was before the big bang. right?
    isnt the sun suposed to blow up in 5 billion years?
    do you really think mankind will still be around 5 billion years from now or beyond?
    Oh this is Great!
    Thanks for the entertainment!!

I'm printing this up and showing it to my friend who is an Asst. Professor in the Science & Astronomy Dept and at the local University! LMAO!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The big bang is a lie.

Some fools want you to believe that the universe was all compacted in a tiny little space the size of a pencil eraser, spinning extremely fast, and then boom, it exploded and here we have the universe. Scientists point at how most glaxies spin in a certain direction, this is supposed to be evidence of the big bang.

That fortunately, isn't the case, and there are many many galaxies that spin in the "wrong" direction. It's all very typical of evolution theory, things being where they're not supposed to be.

Bones being where they're not supposed to be.
    sedimentary layers being not where they're supposed to be.
    Extinct creatures thought to be dead for thousands of years being where they're not supposed to be (alive).
    Bones carbon dated dating what they're not supposed to .

I could go on.

But If we look at the evidence according to God's word, things tend to be exactly where they should be a lot more.

The sun is just the right distance from the earth.
    The earth has just the right temperature for life (with modest variations).
    The planet has just the right gravity.
    The earth holds a incredibly sufficient system to support plants and life and recycle energy.
    The earth spins around the sun at just the right distance, a little bit farther and we'd freeze, a little bit closer and we'd burn. It also spins at just the right speed.
    The geological record fits remarkebly well with the theory of a worldwide flood, so do fossils.
    The earth has the right balance of gases in the atmosphere, something incredibly important for animals to survive and flourish.
    The earth is full of beutiful incredible plants and animals.
    The earth is full of delicious plants and vegetables, abeit that we must work hard to grow because of God's judgement on mankind.

And if that's not enough for you (I'm sure I could go on), how does it feel to know you really are in the center of the universe?

Our galaxy--at the center of the universe after all!

Stop listening to the secular clergy in the classroom, and open your eyes to the truth.
    And God said... I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. ..And to every beast of the earth.. I have given every green herb for meat... \" Genesis 1:29-30

it is a plant, grows in the ground
    bears seed, and green.

When God\'s law and man\'s law contradict, God\'s law prevails.Man is judging God\'s law.Thank God for cannabis.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast