Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Simple nOOb instructions for growin' da dankness

Hey Stinky can you tell us if we can get any of the nutrient and chemicals you list at HD, Lowes,or Ace. Also can you point us to a good site that has good prices on them?

oh alright...thank you for the explanation. will this site one day have pm applications for all users? such as icmag

No, and chat is gone for the forseeable future as well. The site cannot be responsible for misuse of the pm system (hookups, seed sales, etc.).
    These types of questions belong on the main feedback page, thanks! Hope that helps at least.

Stinky...

WILL YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH AND MARRY ME???

:thumbsup:

You're the QUEEN!

Thanks StinkyAttic, This post has taught me tons of info and saved me from buying a book or searching the internet all day. Happy Growing:rastasmoke:

This was really helpful. Thanks:jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Pest control:
    You may encounter pests in your grow at some point, thrips and two-spotted mites being the most destructive, but prevention is simple. The oil of the Indian neem tree, has, among others, the property of being EXTREMELY distasteful to common garden pests. A spray made of one teaspoon Neem concentrate (Green Light brand is OMRI listed for organic farming) per quart spray bottle, with lukewarm water and a drop or 2 of dish soap, makes an effective (but smelly!) preventative spray. Trust me, use the neem. You don't want mites. They are pure evil. Mist lightly once or twice a week, never to the point of runoff, as overapplication CAN suffocate the plants. You will see that the neem has adhered when after a few applications your plants take on a more healthy, glossy appearance. Never apply neem after the 3rd week of flower, as it can leave distasteful residues on your buds. If pests DO appear, there are several options at the grow shop. I prefer bug bombs, set off 4 days apart, to kill pests. Pyrethrin sprays are also wonderful and very safe to use. Again, allow plenty of time before harvest when you are using chemicals on your plants. If you have an insect problem, do NOT flower until you are confident that it is under control.
    As a preventitive measure. This sounds good.
    Some folks night want to know that if you have the unfortunate luck to be infested, You need a full drenching application of neem oil. Then; You are not done. You have to repeat the process every 10-14 days for 2-3 weeks in order to kill the newborn from eggs in your medium. this stops the reproductive process.

Also; If you have to spray neem oil on your plants in flower. You can simple give them a shower before harvest; As attested in J. Cervantes Book.
    5 Easy Gardens.
    [align=center]Read the Growfaqs! Please!?
    Glad to help \"Med\" growers needing advice.
    Certified Grower. Registered with Dept. of Agriculture
    Sometimes I hang out at UK420
    [/align]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011