Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1496 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

romulan

I've seen a few videos and read a few articles about the effects of romulan. Just wondering if anyone on this forum has had the opportunity to grow these out. What are your experiences?
    :S5: :joint1: :eat:
    spongebobsmokepants Reviewed by spongebobsmokepants on . romulan I've seen a few videos and read a few articles about the effects of romulan. Just wondering if anyone on this forum has had the opportunity to grow these out. What are your experiences? :S5: :joint1: :eat: Rating: 5
    80% of my post are in a spongebob voice. If spongebob were high.
    My Grow log: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-loun...r-strains.html

2.   Advertisements

romulan

anyone?

romulan

I had planted 5 of Federations Romulan but the smell in veg was super strong so I pulled them. Have 5 seeds left for when I get a carbon filter. Not much help

romulan

Never grown but it's a great smoke. Really stoney. Tastes like weed ought to taste.

romulan

Hey Bob,
    My first grow was with Romulan. Very stinky indeed. I let mine veg for three and half months before I flipped em'.They dont like to be overwatered,dont overdo the nutes.Very branchy,shrubby.When I do the strain again Im going to trim like crazy along the bottom.I ended up with about 4 1/2 ounces dry per plant off from 15 plants.Clones took but took along time to get going good,now that could have very easily have been my screw up but I think Ive heard that before about this strain.This summer I had problems with heat,mites, etc.and they didnt do all that well (compared to the three white strains I had going at the same time),I had some small light leaks that hermied a number of them but didnt hermie the white strains all around them.

Overall this is going to be one of main strains.My partner took a couple of pulls off from their little one hitter and said, "I thought this would be stronger",famous last words right?About ten minutes later they were nodding out in the chair...not letting em live that one down,lol.Ya if done right this stuff will just tie your ass to the chair.I had a few friends that are med.patients and they love this stuff for pain and stiffness.To me its a straight up medicinal strain,not sure if everyone will agree with me on that.Ive still got a mason jar half full thats been curing for 7 months,man o live does that stuff smell great.We break it out for special occasions.

Ive heard from others that it can be a bit touchy but overall I was very happy with it and Ill be doing it again very soon.Hope this helps.

Oh ya....I spent almost a year picking out my first strain that this was the one I came with.Not sure if I got lucky or if the research paid off.

romulan

Thanks for the help man. Rep. up for ya. I have stuied the strains a bit also before starting this and white widow. I got a few clones from a friend recently so I have a bit of diversity.ostgood:

romulan

Glad I could be of help,post some pics if you can,Id love to see your ladies.Ill be moving 18 widows into my big room this week along with the Romulan, White Rhino, and Snow White.

Good luck with both of those strains,you should be real happy with them when they're done.