Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1320 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Efficiency of a waterfall?

I just made a Sobe waterfall but since I don't have alot of magic green left, I want to use it sparingly. Is a waterfall an efficient way to smoke?
    The Lemon Reviewed by The Lemon on . Efficiency of a waterfall? I just made a Sobe waterfall but since I don't have alot of magic green left, I want to use it sparingly. Is a waterfall an efficient way to smoke? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It burns the weed not as well as a bong might, but it gives off some monster hits. expect 3-4 hits on that sobe. sobes are what got me through my poor high school days in a mountain town!

they are very efficient but dont filter the smoke so they fook up your lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by xfukinxfedxupx
    Someone at a party I went to had their waterfall fitted with a stem that reached very close the the bottom, so it did have the water filtration. I find waterfalls to be VERY efficient

yes it will, the vacuum(if made nicely) is powerful enough to pull in alllooottt of dense milky goodness essentially if you are trying to be a little bit frugal with your weed the only things you shouldnt do is roll one or use a pipe, just about everything else works pretty well in the conservation department

definitely have to use the sobe. they fuck you up.

Quote Originally Posted by xfukinxfedxupx
    Yeah, but you can "chill" the smoke by shaking the last amount of water with the smoke. It's not like a bong but it still filters more than a pipe/joint/blunt.

They waste little to no smoke so they are very efficient, they also get you baked. I can burn a waterfall so no smoke is wasted at all. Also good for minimising smell if you dont want someone to know you have smoked.

how do you put a hole in a sobe bottle. (i think i may have missed something)

Take a nail (screwdriver,etc.) and take something to hammer it with. Hammer the thin slit at the bottom of the glass. There are some really good videos on youtube of how to make a sobe.