Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1516 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Matanuska Thunderfuck x Lowryder

skunk , seeds, cannabis seeds, uk , marijuana seeds,

Matanuska Thunderfuck x Lowryder, apparently :wtf:

Any thoughts?
    BUZz UK Reviewed by BUZz UK on . Matanuska Thunderfuck x Lowryder skunk , seeds, cannabis seeds, uk , marijuana seeds, Matanuska Thunderfuck x Lowryder, apparently :wtf: Any thoughts? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Thoughts? Sounds fishy. I read the description and it's not even auto, so why bother taking a perfectly good strain (MTF) and crossing it with Lowryder? MTF is fast already! I am so confused.
    Plus I am always skeptical of nay strain that claims to have MTF heritage to begin with- I'd like to know what source DJShort is using for his breeder stock.

Yeah, i thought it was odd too. Apparently (according to someone who grew these) only around 25% have the autoflowering trait, which seems odd too...

That's even WORSE!!! SOME are auto, some not? OMG PLEASE. That is useless. The whole raison d'etre for auto strains is to suit very specific grow situations for a normal strain could not flower- so basically you get a crop that you only get like 2 auto females out of an expensive pack of 10? PLEASE. Spare me.

I know, I couldn't see the point of it... Wow, these are autoing! What do I do with the rest!?

im in no way a proffessional, but the blueberries/blues came through/from dj short. i think he started in the 70s some time, and for quite a while the only stuff i read about him was in hightimes. honestly thats the only place i think ive ever heard of him.

I've read on LR2 and there are mixed reviews...some love it some are like ehhh.

There are some interesting crosses being developed from what I've read but if they can't get the auto at least 60-70% then what good is it as Stinky said.

I would love to get a potent auto for my first swing of the bat...
    Anyone have any updates on progress of crossing LR and a potent strain?