Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1337 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The Free Piece Thread

Post here ANY free pipes, bongs etc. you have. Whether you were given them, found them, or got a hand me down. Post pics of your 2nd hand pieces!

Below is Jaded, I got her back in late April from my friend Rachel, she said she didnt smoke much and had no use for it, so she asked me if i would want it, and of course i said hell yeah. I named her Jaded after the Aerosmith song and the fact she has has a minor defect on the bottom of her bowl.
    TallCoolOne Reviewed by TallCoolOne on . The Free Piece Thread Post here ANY free pipes, bongs etc. you have. Whether you were given them, found them, or got a hand me down. Post pics of your 2nd hand pieces! Below is Jaded, I got her back in late April from my friend Rachel, she said she didnt smoke much and had no use for it, so she asked me if i would want it, and of course i said hell yeah. I named her Jaded after the Aerosmith song and the fact she has has a minor defect on the bottom of her bowl. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Free Piece Thread

um... except for my 2 spoons all my shit was 'free'.... the steam roller i made, the gasmask i made, the bong i was given...

don't feel like taking pics tho...

search my old posts, i've posted my pieces hundreds of times... the maroon one is the one i still have (Scorpion one got shattered by some fuck head )

The Free Piece Thread

I don't have any 2nd generation pipes or bongs, but I have a coffee grinder that I stole from my mother 20 years ago and it is still with me

The Free Piece Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    um... except for my 2 spoons all my shit was 'free'.... the steam roller i made, the gasmask i made, the bong i was given...

don't feel like taking pics tho...

search my old posts, i've posted my pieces hundreds of times... the maroon one is the one i still have (Scorpion one got shattered by some fuck head )
    i love that gasmask you got, i can remember the first time i saw yours as it was the first time i'd seen one and i had a gas mask in the loft so i made myself one but that was lent out and never returned theres a army surplus store not to far from me i think i may take a trip there very soon

The Free Piece Thread

my friends bub cracked a little bit it was still usable but annoying so we left it on the bench in a park... who knows who found it

btw tall the rep message you left me, the songs originally written by warren haynes but is there a cover by the black crowes? i like covers of this song a lot, everyones got somethin to offer cause u better be solid if you wanna cover it

The Free Piece Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pixel
    my friends bub cracked a little bit it was still usable but annoying so we left it on the bench in a park... who knows who found it

btw tall the rep message you left me, the songs originally written by warren haynes but is there a cover by the black crowes? i like covers of this song a lot, everyones got somethin to offer cause u better be solid if you wanna cover it
    Yeah, i totally forgot about it being a govt mule song, i've seen em live and they played this but it slipped my mind. but i have heard the crowes cover it. rich sounds alot like warren at times.

The Free Piece Thread

herers my glass pipe and heres how i got it for free my buddy had brought it to school and it wasent used but he didnt like it and was tryin to trade it so i traded him a joint for it but i got the joint for free so i did get the pipe free of charge

The Free Piece Thread

All my pieces I have were free, Couple hitters, a chillum, a glass spon, and a lil mini bong. I dont have a slide for the mini bong so I dont use it. Most of the pieces im just holding on too for friends who are away. The spoon chillum and bong where gifts. No camera equals no pics.