Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1526 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

growin ???

ok i have been thinking about growing!...but i dont kno much about it..ik there is a male and a female and i think you only smoke the female or something like that...well if any of yall can help me out id realy apprecate it
    goodkid9 Reviewed by goodkid9 on . growin ??? ok i have been thinking about growing!...but i dont kno much about it..ik there is a male and a female and i think you only smoke the female or something like that...well if any of yall can help me out id realy apprecate it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

growin ???

ok, i only have a basic knowledge of growing, but heres what i know: you want atleaste 75-150w of output on for each plant, you germinate between wet paper towels, transplant them to 100 percent organic sterilized potting soil, and water for a couple of weeks, keeping them on a strict lighting schedule of 18 hours of light a day, and when they show sex, the females will have little hairs where the branches go out from the main stock. the males will have little balls that are pollen sacks. kill the males. then switch the females to 12 hours of light a day, untill 75 percent of the hairs on the buds are brown/orange. then you quit giving it fertilizer, just water for 2 weeks. then you take the plants, cut them at the base of the stock, then cut off all the leaves, leaving only stem and bud. hang it in a dry space to dry.

o and for ferts, during the veg stage (before they show gender) keep em on a (12-0-0) fertilizer, then when they show sex and you kill the males give them a (0-12-12).

as far as the harvest goes, you should get about 1/2 a gram per watt of light.

o and you should keep fans blowing on the plants to simulate wind, increasing stock strength, and to keep it cool, because the lights produce a lot of heat. hope that helps.