Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hows ur bud?

I was wondering how the bud was around missouri.. ive yet to find any danker than the stuff im getting.. ya know what are ur prices? how dank? quantity? just curious... Im from the branson area...
    Cosmic_Charlie Reviewed by Cosmic_Charlie on . Hows ur bud? I was wondering how the bud was around missouri.. ive yet to find any danker than the stuff im getting.. ya know what are ur prices? how dank? quantity? just curious... Im from the branson area... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hows ur bud?

in kc theres a bunch of cali connects and we get real dank chronic around here it usually goes 20-25$ for a gram, 60-70 for an eighth 110-140 for a quarter, etc.

Hows ur bud?

i get 20$ for my 1/8 of lowish mids in st.louis county, but he eyes it and lobs it all in, ends up being alot more =)

Hows ur bud?

I pay 60 dollars for an eighth of what i consider to range from moderately dank to riptastically dank. I wish i paid less

Hows ur bud?

I just came from Cali now in MO, I have a connection in kck inner city, just wondering, how good is that kind of weed. I've yet to get a good high off the stuff.

Hows ur bud?

i got a 1/8 of amazing dank for 60$ the other day