Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wetting spliffs b4 lighting

i'v watched the film "the 51st state" and at the begining the cop wetts the whole joint b4 lighting. does this help in any way shape or form or is it just cos the cop was a bit of a fag and decided to ruin a perfectly good J
    SmEgHeAd666 Reviewed by SmEgHeAd666 on . wetting spliffs b4 lighting i'v watched the film "the 51st state" and at the begining the cop wetts the whole joint b4 lighting. does this help in any way shape or form or is it just cos the cop was a bit of a fag and decided to ruin a perfectly good J :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

u sure it was water?i have never seen the movie but some ppl dip there jays or nugs or cigs in pcp. if u dont kno wut pcp is it is a drug that makes u trip and it is clear like water but wen u dip something in it, the pcp crystalizes on the object diped in it.

it was probably spit, cause he couldnt roll a good one. so he decided to get it wet so it would shrink down.

or hash oil.

When some people I know when to Canada one of them said to me some Canadians wet the joint with their mouth before lighting. Like suck it, kind of.
    I've done this one numerous occasions for the sake of it, and it kinda makes the joint burn alittle slower, and the smoke thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by WeedyBoyWonder
    ...it kinda makes the joint burn a little slower, and the smoke thicker.
    I've noticed that, especially when I get the gummy the wrong way round I tend to lick the entire joint to try and get it to seal.

Quote Originally Posted by home.grower
    I've noticed that, especially when I get the gummy the wrong way round I tend to lick the entire joint to try and get it to seal.
    As though it's a blunt? I was rolling in the dark the other day and did that but i just emptied the weed out and re rolled it.

Well, I was with one of my buddies the other day and he licked this blunt he had just finished rolling before he lit it. He licked it all over about 3 times and then he said it makes it burn slower. So I guess that would be the reason. Not sure if it works though.

Could be PCP or hash oil(or something similiar. But if for whatever reason the joint is starting to run, I give it a nice little dab of saliva to stop that.

Yeah its definately water i watched this movie the other day he basically put the whole joint in his mouth and pulled it out slowly sparked it took one toke and threw it away, im guessing he did that to destroy the joint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast