Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1303 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

resin question

i bought a glass pipe from my friend yesterday its really nice. I dont think he ever cleaned it. I was cleaning it with q-tips and rubbing alcohol there was tons of resin on the q-tips. could i cut off the cotton part of the q-tip and smoke it with the rest of my resin. This is my second time actually collecting reson
    Bong ripper420 Reviewed by Bong ripper420 on . resin question i bought a glass pipe from my friend yesterday its really nice. I dont think he ever cleaned it. I was cleaning it with q-tips and rubbing alcohol there was tons of resin on the q-tips. could i cut off the cotton part of the q-tip and smoke it with the rest of my resin. This is my second time actually collecting reson Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

resin question

i doubt thats a good idea cuz ud be smoking the cotton stuff on the q tips but im not sure

resin question

No. Just throw the q-tips away as you'll be smoking cotton.

resin question

I was also wondering myself how to get resin out of a pipe to smoke it.

resin question

First, take something sharp like a metal nail file and scratch off as much resin as u can reach. go to ur nearest headshop and ask for cotton pipe cleaners. take ur pipe and a lighter and run the fire over the place where the resin is most concentrated. Take the pipe cleaner and a try to run it into the resin. if its soft, u should come away with lots of resin on the pipe cleaner which u can scrape off and smoke. i found out after like years of smokin. u can be very creative when ur high. good luck

resin question

get your swiss army knife, find a nice pointy narrow tool on it, and scrape with that. if you have enough shit,

also, if you can remove the downstem from a bong, it's an absolute resin bank in there, but you should let dry overnight

resin is great for when you have money to buy herb, nothing to do, you wanna smoke herb so badly, but no one will pick up their stupid phone. for the times when the fiend inside comes out, get out that resin and u will be shocked at how high you get

resin question

After I would go thru the crap of TRYING to get all the resin to one spot, I would do the pipe cleaner deal after applying heat. I also clip a wire coat hanger and would make me a good scraper and scrape the glass. However that was back in time. Anymore the wife and I just Boil them out 2x a week and were done with it. Nothing like a good frosty Nug, being smoked thru a clean peice. Dont get me wrong I have smoked Plenty of Resin in my time. But it hasn't had to be like that for a while now. However I am prepared if need be.:thumbsup:

resin question

Quote Originally Posted by pixel
    get your swiss army knife, find a nice pointy narrow tool on it, and scrape with that. if you have enough shit,

also, if you can remove the downstem from a bong, it's an absolute resin bank in there, but you should let dry overnight

resin is great for when you have money to buy herb, nothing to do, you wanna smoke herb so badly, but no one will pick up their stupid phone. for the times when the fiend inside comes out, get out that resin and u will be shocked at how high you get

Yea that happens to me too much

resin question

resin is stinky...

it seems like the high is a lot shorter too.

resin question

boil it in water or put it into a container with some efferdent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast