Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1563 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

going to jamaica in december

yah i convinced my family we should go cuz itll be the last trip the whole family ever goes on probably but yah i think we're stayin in negril at some fancy place and well ive heard marijuana is more than easy to come by so im not worried about that but i was wondering approximately how far is bob marley's mauseleum and his house tour cuz id love to take that tour. and i was wondering are the people in jamaica really friendly to tourists or are they just trying to play you im just wondering any responses would be great
    dankman Reviewed by dankman on . going to jamaica in december yah i convinced my family we should go cuz itll be the last trip the whole family ever goes on probably but yah i think we're stayin in negril at some fancy place and well ive heard marijuana is more than easy to come by so im not worried about that but i was wondering approximately how far is bob marley's mauseleum and his house tour cuz id love to take that tour. and i was wondering are the people in jamaica really friendly to tourists or are they just trying to play you im just wondering any Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Man Whatever happens Smoke One for us in Ireland Will Ya?

Enjoy You Holiday,,Im Sure You Will..

Drought

I've never been to jamaica but I hear finding weed there is like finding dandy lions in the USA. I don't know how friendly the locals are, but I do know that most outside of the fancy resort you will be at are piss poor so therefore crime is going to be high. I would be careful.

Be careful once you get outside the resort, my family got approached by people who lived in the woods and we almost got dragged into the woods.

Long story short, be careful

yah im fittna buy a machete

what are prices for weed like in that negril or montego bay area???

decent paid 60 for like 2 ounces of some nice green but theres the good and bad u gotta juat look around and barter. everybodys got diff shit for diff prices.

Jamica is great. The wife and I have had a great time there. We have been the last 2yrs for a weeks time each year and where sad to leave, maybe we need to try two weeks next year...LOL The smoke is very strong and great. Makes my mouth water just talking about it. We took a few tours, the people seamed nice.

im bout to have the best winter break ever, i'll be shredding the gnar in tahoe. then smokin the herb in jamaica.

Cant get no better

Thats good, your comming to my spot, cool....have fun, lots of shit to do, stay away from kingston....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast