Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Analyst Says 'Last Supper' Holds Secret

Is that a Masonic symbol on Christ's stomach?

Claims Leonardo Da Vinci Hid Images in Famous Painting
    Posted: 2007-07-28 19:35:02
    Filed Under: Science News, World News

MILAN (July 27) - A new theory that Leonardo's "Last Supper" might hide within it a depiction of Christ blessing the bread and wine has triggered so much interest that Web sites connected to the picture have crashed.

The famous fresco is already the focus of mythical speculation after author Dan Brown based his "The Da Vinci Code" book around the painting, arguing in the novel that Jesus married his follower, Mary Magdelene, and fathered a child.

Now Slavisa Pesci, an information technologist and amateur scholar, says superimposing the "Last Supper" with its mirror-image throws up another picture containing a figure who looks like a Templar knight and another holding a small baby.

"I came across it by accident, from some of the details you can infer that we are not talking about chance but about a precise calculation," Pesci told journalists when he unveiled the theory earlier this week.

Websites www.leonardodavinci.tv, www.codicedavinci.tv, www.cenacolo.biz and www.leonardo2007.com had 15 million hits on Thursday morning alone, organizers said, adding they were trying to provide a more powerful server for the sites.

In the superimposed version, a figure on Christ's left appears to be cradling a baby in its arms, Pesci said, but he made no suggestion this could be Christ's child.

Judas, whose imminent betrayal of Christ is the force breaking the right-hand line of the original fresco, appears in an empty space on the left in the reverse image version.

And Pesci also suggests that the superimposed version shows a goblet before Christ and illustrates when Christ blessed bread and wine at a supper with his disciples for the first Eucharist.

The original Da Vinci depicts Christ when he predicts that one among them will betray him.
    Anubis10012007 Reviewed by Anubis10012007 on . Analyst Says 'Last Supper' Holds Secret Is that a Masonic symbol on Christ's stomach? Analyst Says 'Last Supper' Holds Secret Claims Leonardo Da Vinci Hid Images in Famous Painting Posted: 2007-07-28 19:35:02 Filed Under: Science News, World News MILAN (July 27) - A new theory that Leonardo's "Last Supper" might hide within it a depiction of Christ blessing the bread and wine has triggered so much interest that Web sites connected to the picture have crashed. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If it was intentional by DaVinci, he was a genius artists

indeed! i would have loved to have studied philosophy and spirituality with him.

hahaha nice avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis10012007
    Is that a Masonic symbol on Christ's stomach?

Claims Leonardo Da Vinci Hid Images in Famous Painting
    Posted: 2007-07-28 19:35:02
    Filed Under: Science News, World News

MILAN (July 27) - A new theory that Leonardo's "Last Supper" might hide within it a depiction of Christ blessing the bread and wine has triggered so much interest that Web sites connected to the picture have crashed.

The famous fresco is already the focus of mythical speculation after author Dan Brown based his "The Da Vinci Code" book around the painting, arguing in the novel that Jesus married his follower, Mary Magdelene, and fathered a child.

Now Slavisa Pesci, an information technologist and amateur scholar, says superimposing the "Last Supper" with its mirror-image throws up another picture containing a figure who looks like a Templar knight and another holding a small baby.

"I came across it by accident, from some of the details you can infer that we are not talking about chance but about a precise calculation," Pesci told journalists when he unveiled the theory earlier this week.

Websites www.leonardodavinci.tv, www.codicedavinci.tv, www.cenacolo.biz and www.leonardo2007.com had 15 million hits on Thursday morning alone, organizers said, adding they were trying to provide a more powerful server for the sites.

In the superimposed version, a figure on Christ's left appears to be cradling a baby in its arms, Pesci said, but he made no suggestion this could be Christ's child.

Judas, whose imminent betrayal of Christ is the force breaking the right-hand line of the original fresco, appears in an empty space on the left in the reverse image version.

And Pesci also suggests that the superimposed version shows a goblet before Christ and illustrates when Christ blessed bread and wine at a supper with his disciples for the first Eucharist.

The original Da Vinci depicts Christ when he predicts that one among them will betray him.
    lol i know i'ts off topic but funny that's brought up.... o.0 last night dracula 2000 was on (i've seen it six times, and only last night did i realize what claims they were making.... according to the movie dracula is judas.... his hate for religion spawned form that (crosses) he was paid off to betray him (silver) and it was at sun rise he went to see christ on the cross, which is why he cannot stand day light....)

i dunno i just had to say that, as it is very odd that i noticed this last night when it was on national tv... and then today he's mentioned

I'm more concerned with the Masonic imagery found there. DaVinci apparently had access to the Illuminati.

christ, you crafty son of a....

I have it on good authority that Mr. Da Vinci's infuence on the world isn't over yet.