Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

has anyone put their dog down?

Quote Originally Posted by Bong30
    I just put my white boxer down. She was only 4. Had bad cancer, and it was time. Had the vet come to the house. It was terrible, but very easy on my baby girl. God bless you all that have lost a pet.
    Sorry to hear that man. My condolences.

It's always tough to put down a pet. It's losing one of the family. ~

Our dogs had puppies, mom shepherd/pit mix, dad pit mastiff mix. Anyway she had 9 by the time they were weaned and we took 5 to the humane society 3 of them couldn't even stand up. They had a degenerative spine disease. Out of 9 a third of them got put down. Wasn't super attached to them but it was still rough. Like putting a 2 month old baby down. Was sad.
    Hey man, this is a private residence!:stoned:-Dude

Your out of your element Donnie! - Walter

3.   Advertisements

I'm sorry for your loss. I know losing pets (really, friends) hurts. They do become your family.

No I have not but I had a dog die on me last year my dog died. He was over 19 years old in people years and this week my friend had two kitten die on him I had to dig a grave for his kittens .And also I had two dig a grave for my dog I got another dog but it still hurt.Where I was living there a mean old lady that had the dog and she mistreated him so one night I stole him off of her
    and raised him ever since too he died on Sept 11 2011.Had him for four years My new dog is also a rescue and the same with my cat too.

Quote Originally Posted by 79lostinspace79
    I had to dig a grave for his kittens
    True friend. :/

I've never had to put my pet to sleep, not on my own. But I have come home after a weekend vacation with my mom to find my pet cat dead on the floor. =( I was too upset to attend her burial.
    [align=center][COLOR=\"#0000CD\"]I\'m the pretty Prince of Parties
    You\'re a tasty piece of pastry
    You\'re so lighty flighty flakey
    I go where the party takes me
    [/COLOR][/align]

yes

My best friend "Pokey"Attachment 291750 tried in vain to save him (15 yrs) but to no avail. One of the reasons I started cultivating. Both suffering ailments that modern medicine doesn't acknowledge. 2.5 years prior he was very ill, not eating. Took him to a vet (hate veterinary medicine cuz they prey on your sensitivity) where he was treated with antibiotics & told to take him home to die. We started to partake (he would sit on the ottoman while I on the rocker & get a grove on) & he developed an appetite, bounced back! Not this time, just passed 3 months prior. Cried like a little school girl.

:sadcrying
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook