Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who 17-23 with kids?? how many?

i have 1 son..born june 4th of this year.. he will be close to 2 months on monday.. i got preg at 17 and had him at 18..YOUNG!! but it was worth it and i love him to death:stoned:
    marijuana_dreamz Reviewed by marijuana_dreamz on . who 17-23 with kids?? how many? i have 1 son..born june 4th of this year.. he will be close to 2 months on monday.. i got preg at 17 and had him at 18..YOUNG!! but it was worth it and i love him to death:D:stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i hope you werent smoking when you where pregnant with him... im all down for the plant but i mean its a child and there lungs cant handle it

I am 20 years old my son is 3 and his birthday is on feb 23. I will never regret any decision in my life. I actually think that having a child is the best thing that would have happened to me.

i was 19 when my wife gave birth to our son... he's almost 3 now.

i suggest stocking up on plenty of aspirin/tylenol for the next 2 years...

lol.... :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana_dreamz
    i have 1 son..born june 4th of this year.. he will be close to 2 months on monday.. i got preg at 17 and had him at 18..YOUNG!! but it was worth it and i love him to death:stoned:
    i have a friend who got his aborted.

My partner and I are 23.. we've been together for 4yrs now and on Nov-20-06 our beautiful little girl, Aaralyn Skylar was born. She's one now 18months now and what a bumby 18months they have been, but i would never change them for anything in the world!

:thumbsup:

my kids are 21 and 22....they got no kids yet

im 19 with a 1 year old son, i gave birth to him when i was 18, married to my husband of 31, i hate that people are now going to look at this and think (oh stereotypical young mum), well no im not, i chose to have a child, and am settled down with a good life, so why shouldnt i bring a child into my life so that he can experiance all the love that i can i give them.

Its cool to hear so many people having positive experiences coz of their babies

But yeah, don't smoke and be pregnant hah

Quote Originally Posted by gardener88
    im 19 with a 1 year old son, i gave birth to him when i was 18, married to my husband of 31, i hate that people are now going to look at this and think (oh stereotypical young mum), well no im not, i chose to have a child, and am settled down with a good life, so why shouldnt i bring a child into my life so that he can experiance all the love that i can i give them.
    Same here I'm just 21, my husband will be 36 in July, our daughter is almost two we've been togather since 2003. But I've always done things early.

At 15 I moved out, was emancipated(grated my own gaudianship). 16 Bought my first house. 17 went back to school, took out $20, 000 to put an addition on the house. 18 Got married, got pregnant. 19 Graduated on time, with honors and top of my class, 8 months pregnant. We just sold our house, bought a new one on the lake, and I've started two businesses from home so I can spend every day with my daughter.
    I wouldn't trade her for anything and am so glad to have her. However I did become pregnant last winter and had an abortion. It's great to be a young mom with a family, but it is just as important to know you can make the serious decisions when the time comes for what is best for your family(or yourself), even if it is something you don't really believe to be right.
    We are planning to try for number two this summer

Not that anyone asked but I think that young Moms should consider abortion more seriously in our society. Just because you think you can do it, whether people agree or don't, doesn't mean you should. If you can't take care of yourself you should be responsible enough to make the right choice, and if you can you better be prepared because the days of being a kid are over. Adults don't even understand this, how can we expect children to?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast