Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

who 17-23 with kids?? how many?

Quote Originally Posted by L Rag
    Its cool to hear so many people having positive experiences coz of their babies

But yeah, don't smoke and be pregnant hah

Did you know that here midwives suggest you smoke for morning sickness and labor control, it's a practiced natural form of medication.

2.   Advertisements

just a recommendation, don't post using your real picture on this forum if you're going to be talking about your children, it's not worth the chance of something happening.

well i am 23 and this probably going to shock a few people but i have three beautifull children my eldest is 6 i had her when i was 16 i was in a secure relationship (so it seemed) at the time and also with an older man, i had our 2nd child when i was 19 hes now 4, when my son was 6 months old and daughter just under 3 their dad left me, there was nothing i could do apart from move on, i had my last child in april last year he just over a year old now, my kids amaze me and they are my world, i'd do anything for them, i chose to not leave a big gap between my kids ages i wanted them to be close and grow up together.

i sometimes feel despite my best efforts that i should have waited and got a career first as it would have made providing for my kids easier, however i didnt and i wouldnt be without my babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch420
    i hope you werent smoking when you where pregnant with him... im all down for the plant but i mean its a child and there lungs cant handle it
    Why does everyone have to voice this every chance they get?! The only one who can make that statement is the one who is Preggo and they can make it to themselves. So get the facts or shut up and quit trying to make decisions for the whole world.

Slut much? Atleast don't smoke marijuana while preggo at such a young age.

UMadBrah, you will be GoneBrah if this crap keeps up.
    You have been infracted for insulting another member of this site.
    Thank you for understanding.

My little girl came into the world 8 days after my 21st birthday.. And fuck me, i love being a dad

Quote Originally Posted by thommo
    My little girl came into the world 8 days after my 21st birthday.. And fuck me, i love being a dad
    Agreed, nothing like being a parent. Even if I'm a single Father taking care of 3 kids on my own, no matter how tough it is, wouldn't trade this shit for the world!

I was 18 when my daughter was born, 19 when my oldest boy was born, and 23 when my youngest son was born. It was a constant struggle to raise a family, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now it's gravy time. The kids are all grown up and gone out into the world. Now my wife and I get to spoil our five grandchildren. The wheel just keeps turning . . .

Hang in there! :thumbsup:

I am currently 24 and had my first when i was 19 he is now 5 and now I got another who will be 1 on Feb. 11 and a girl (FINALLY!) who will be born around May 7. I wanted to have all my kids before I was 25 to try to be closer to them and it was the best decision I ever made but I dont think it wouldve mattered cuz I feel i will be a kid forever because I feel like I'm getting old but still act and think ;like a kid. SpongeBob is the best show EVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast