Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1693 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

anyone from SD????

hey there yall!!! just wanted to say whats up and was wonderin if anybody was from sd??
    ghostman420 Reviewed by ghostman420 on . anyone from SD???? hey there yall!!! just wanted to say whats up and was wonderin if anybody was from sd?? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

anyone from SD????

ey guys

anyone from SD????

SD is boring but itz my home
    peace, love, and good dick to you all

anyone from SD????

I moved to s.d from vegas 2 years ago and i hate sd the only thing is the buds r consistant. other than that sd sux, GO VEGAS!

anyone from SD????

go back to vegas then if you cant hang!

anyone from SD????

I am a native, have lived here for 34 years. I grew up in Clairemont, land of " Fast Times At Ridgemont High". I now live all over as I spend ALL of my $$$ on weed, Mt. Dew and the skanks that I meet on the street. The bud here was not that good this year or last. But it seems to be getting better now. I smoke all the time, especially the first 10 days of the month. Post reply if you need a tour guide

anyone from SD????

I am a native, have lived here for 34 years. I grew up in Clairemont, land of " Fast Times At Ridgemont High". I now live all over as I spend ALL of my $$$ on weed, Mt. Dew and the skanks that I meet on the street. The bud here was not that good this year or last. But it seems to be getting better now. I smoke all the time, especially the first 10 days of the month. Post reply if you need a tour guide[/QUOTE]

anyone from SD????

I guess I killed this thread.

anyone from SD????

haha ^^^
    Why live somewhere that you hate? i lived in sf for 10 yrs, started to get depressed from the fog so i moved. lol i am happy here in san diego.

anyone from SD????

North County San Diego

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook