Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

anyone from SD????

SD REP 858 off highway 56

hook it up with the danky danx!

anyone from SD????

The best place in SD county is fucking Encinitas. My mom is writing a book bout it .

There are a hell of a lot of stoners, and everywhere you go, you will have fun. And NOBODY is fucking sketched out 24/7 unlike Solana Beach :P

Lesson: in north coast, go to Encinitas, NOT solana beach :P

Mikey Show Rocks \m/

3.   Advertisements

anyone from SD????

wat up, EAST COUNTY
    because your smoking joints and ur rolling spliffs:rasta:

anyone from SD????

Downtown here ... my garden in the sky :rasta:

anyone from SD????

im in North Coast . Encinitas/Solana Beach!!! DANKEST BUD CITIES!!!

lol SD is the kickest ass county in socal! Believe it. LA is too big and is stupid. Dont get me started on OC lol!

anyone from SD????

I say everyone from SD should have a fat smokeout.

anyone from SD????

Used to live in SD, up in Clairemont, hung in PB. Worked at the Warlock Shop for Richard (Bless him, he must be in his 80s now!) and helped put on the love-ins and hippie clean-up-the-neighborhood drives. It was funny about the Warlock Shop- cops would come in at 10:05 every night looking for kids breaking curfew or holding- I'd go through at 5 til 10 and ask that everyone holding or under age to leave since the cops would be here in 10 minutes (about 1/2 would leave). Is the Paisley Pelican still going? Are there still free garage band concerts near the big bridge near Kalmia Street? I was the crazy hippie chick who got married at La Jolla Cove at a love-in. 5000 people in attendance with 3 bands and a church choir! (Thank you Rev. McKenna) And there wasn't a single bust that day at my wedding. (I bet no one out there remembers these things) I miss the park and the ocean, but I now live on a volcano and it's peaceful and beautiful here. You guys can have the city, I'll keep to my mountain.
    \"If the truth won\'t do, then something is wrong!\"
    Granny\'s Grandpa- Rev. J. C. Schwabenland

Need MMJ medical studies? Look here!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal...st-2010-a.html

Granny\'s list\'s on facebook-
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny...0974909?ref=nf

Want your own free copy of the list? email us-
    i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org

anyone from SD????

Livn in North County -- luvn it:dance: :rasta: :stoned:

anyone from SD????

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    Used to live in SD, up in Clairemont, hung in PB. Worked at the Warlock Shop for Richard (Bless him, he must be in his 80s now!) and helped put on the love-ins and hippie clean-up-the-neighborhood drives. It was funny about the Warlock Shop- cops would come in at 10:05 every night looking for kids breaking curfew or holding- I'd go through at 5 til 10 and ask that everyone holding or under age to leave since the cops would be here in 10 minutes (about 1/2 would leave). Is the Paisley Pelican still going? Are there still free garage band concerts near the big bridge near Kalmia Street? I was the crazy hippie chick who got married at La Jolla Cove at a love-in. 5000 people in attendance with 3 bands and a church choir! (Thank you Rev. McKenna) And there wasn't a single bust that day at my wedding. (I bet no one out there remembers these things) I miss the park and the ocean, but I now live on a volcano and it's peaceful and beautiful here. You guys can have the city, I'll keep to my mountain.
    :jointsmile: pass So are you in Hawaii?

anyone from SD????

Northern California has volcanoes. I live on the side of one of them. Great views... waking up to a doe and fawn on the lawn, sounds of cattle and horses (not mine, sadly) across the highway, wild geese gabbling on the pond, and on the way to work the other morning, watching a raven being mobbed by some cowbirds- quite a show! Possible thunder storms this afternoon! San Diego has its strong points, but I truly love NorCal! - Granny:hippy:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook