Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cannabis Bust in my town

Today like any other day, me and my friends bought some 40 zones, and a big bag of chronic, and as things are looking up for prices and shit going on in my town i read....
    1 illegal immigrant, and 1 legal immigrant of Mexico grew one of our nations biggest pot busts.. 30,000 8 foot beautiful plants were found and burnt "they had the sad pictures of it lol" I live in illinois and cultivation is illegal and these 2 guys lived in the woods literaly 2 miles from my house and a half mile from my best dealers house... 30, 000 plants found destroyed and 2 people arrested on thousands of dollar bonds. It's just news and i think this shows that Marijuana can be as dangerous as Alchohal if u take it to an extent, but i love smoking, growing, selling, and sharing good pot so everyone keep ur growing or nongrowing products well hidden in a forest or not even in one, because the Feds are taking pictures of u.
    BallTillufall Reviewed by BallTillufall on . Cannabis Bust in my town Today like any other day, me and my friends bought some 40 zones, and a big bag of chronic, and as things are looking up for prices and shit going on in my town i read.... 1 illegal immigrant, and 1 legal immigrant of Mexico grew one of our nations biggest pot busts.. 30,000 8 foot beautiful plants were found and burnt "they had the sad pictures of it lol" I live in illinois and cultivation is illegal and these 2 guys lived in the woods literaly 2 miles from my house and a half mile from my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cannabis Bust in my town

happens every day man. sucks. =[
    fuck this "war" on drugs. (encroachment of the constitution would be a better name)
    Last dance with Mary Jane...
    One more time to kill the pain
    :hippy:

Cannabis Bust in my town

I grew my first plants in those same woods. Thirty years ago.

Cannabis Bust in my town

that had to rattle you up a bit seeing how there were hundreds of pigs 2 miles from your house....but its unlucky you couldnt have found and saved any of those plants

:rastasmoke:

Cannabis Bust in my town

b==hey man where do you live in illonis i live here too

Cannabis Bust in my town

you'd think that growing in woods would be a stealthy idea but its really not. the same thing happened in my town too. they have helicopters in the sky that do nothing but search for weed. its sad. grow indoors!

Cannabis Bust in my town

the only way to end a war on drugs, is to declare war on politicians.

Cannabis Bust in my town

Quote Originally Posted by IanCurtisWishlist
    the only way to end a war on drugs, is to declare war on politicians.
    theres nothing wrong with the war on drugs... drugs are bad.

our arguement should be that weed should not be considered a drug.

we all know that there are plenty of hardworking honest americans
    who toke and are definitely not junkies.

Cannabis Bust in my town

i remember when my best buddys brothers drug ring got busted =( sad stuff

Cannabis Bust in my town

No way can marijuana be as dangerous as alcohol. Marijuana *prohibition* can be as dangerous as alcohol *prohibition*, but that's not the same thing. It's the prohibition which drives up prices and thus attracts organized crime. If it weren't illegal, it wouldn't cost $400 or $500 an ounce, and organized crime would have no interest in it. Don't see organized crime pushing tomatoes either. What's that old saying, "Those who forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them." Or something like that. You'd think we'd have learned from alcohol prohibition and the problems with organized crime during those years, but apparently we have forgotten that mistake and are now repeating it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast