Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1712 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cannabis Bust in my town

I agree with Jamstigator. When alcohol was prohibited...people not only found new and more inventive ways of doing it...but it added violence,drove up the prices, and caused alot of problems that needn't be there...

2.   Advertisements

Cannabis Bust in my town

now aint that a fuckin tragedy.

fucked up.

Cannabis Bust in my town

The marijuana prohibition causes way too many problems. It's the reason that we have what has to be thousands of un-reported robberies. Someone wants to pay $500 for an ounce, then they get their money took. Can't call the cops because you were trying to buy drugs. It's fucked.

Cannabis Bust in my town

ahhh man u guys are killin me! making me all sad and depressed when i was jsut so happy lol but ill forget about this issue for the time being

Cannabis Bust in my town

Quote Originally Posted by jamstigator
    No way can marijuana be as dangerous as alcohol. Marijuana *prohibition* can be as dangerous as alcohol *prohibition*, but that's not the same thing. It's the prohibition which drives up prices and thus attracts organized crime. If it weren't illegal, it wouldn't cost $400 or $500 an ounce, and organized crime would have no interest in it. Don't see organized crime pushing tomatoes either. What's that old saying, "Those who forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them." Or something like that. You'd think we'd have learned from alcohol prohibition and the problems with organized crime during those years, but apparently we have forgotten that mistake and are now repeating it.
    Absolutely right there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12