Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Headshops in San Diego, CA?

NO doubt...the best headshop in San Diego is The Black in O.B....if you dont know where O.B. is...follow the sweet smell of the skunk and it will lead you there...:rastasmoke:

2.   Advertisements

When I was buying some stuff in a smoke shop at Pacific Beach in SD the owner was so stoned he was giving me all sorts of discounts. I ended up walking out with like $60 worth of shit while only paying $20.
    all posts under this user name are purely for role playing purposes

PB is the best place to go in SD. If your looking for the best deals id recommend going to Venice Beach right there on the beach, you will find the same peices down here for almost half the price. IE; My homie bought a "Faded" double perculator glass on glass 1 1/2 ft for $250 plus $40 for a bag. I went to venice a couple weeks ago and saw the same peice but it was 3 feet and a nicer bowl peice with a bag included for $220. Its worth the drive imo only an hour and half drive from SD.

F yeah DIG the PB headie for suree!

cool beans. im about to rumble over to OB to scope it out, im from SF where my connections are, hopefully I get lucky, no luck downtown and didnt want to risk it on the plane.

for some weird reason, i was searching for SD dispensary, and read something about them being shut down in 2006, is this true?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12