Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Headshops in San Diego, CA?

Hey all.. I'm going to be in San Diego for a couple of weeks working, and I was wondering if anyone knows any good smokeshops. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated :hippy:
    skarz Reviewed by skarz on . Headshops in San Diego, CA? Hey all.. I'm going to be in San Diego for a couple of weeks working, and I was wondering if anyone knows any good smokeshops. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what are you looking to buy at a headshop
    cross the border and you can get pipes for cheap and pills
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

I'm mostly looking for a nice piece of glass, nothing in particular. I'm going to head across the border for a day as well, so I'm I'll find plenty to buy there.

Heres the deal... Pacific beach is the place, There are at least 10 shops on or around Garnet avenue which is one of the main roads. I reccomend Glass works. They got all the top glass. But another one i found is The Funky Monkey. it is like 2000 yrds towards the beach from glass works. This is my favorite shop, if you are looking for great prices on pipes and bubblers (all glass) ((no crappy metal or ceramic)) Im talkin 25-50 for a nice bubbler with some work on it, or 10-25 for some pretty phat pipes... n they usually hook me up on a price or a free case or somethin :rastasmoke: as u can c... i am an experienced glass-piece connoisseur :rasta:

sry... not 2000 yrds, 200 lol. Pretty baked at the moment:thumbsup:

N tha pill idea is a bad one friendowl... ive been caught up 4 that b4, i wouldnt reccoment that unless u like mexico jail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slick-d
    FUCK ALL THOSE HEAD SHOPS

My FRIEND OWNS PB SMOKE SHOP.

705 Turquoise St

858 488 PIPE
    This is where I go! Just got a new bubbler and case the other day :thumbsup:

Any of you guys old enough to remember the Warlock Shop in PB?- Granny:hippy:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Crow
    Any of you guys old enough to remember the Warlock Shop in PB?- Granny:hippy:
    My old mac meda and WSR friends talk about that shop, but now they all go to the PB smoke shop. I think a few of them go to Glassworks? now.

It was quite a scene at the Warlock Shop! You could set your watch to the cops coming in at 10:10 to look for minors (curfew was 10:00- I would go through and warn everyone who was "under-age or holding" to leave at 9:50).

One time the cops came during the day! Later, someone went up on the roof and collected all the baggies of weed that had been tossed up there when the cops were spotted!

The after hours parties were something else! Painting the rug with psychedelic patterns, passing the doobie in our family circle. The "Clean up PB" parties and love-ins.... Richard (you still on Missouri St?), Mom, Kay, Cornie, Flash, Bear, Bonnie, all you guys- where are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast