Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

the number 23?

so my buddy works at moviestop so he gets to rent the movies bfore they come out, we watched it tonight, it kind of tripped me out, anyone else seen it?

the whole time we were figuring out weird 23 coincidences, we actually had the voume at 32, 23 backwards, and a bunch of other things were adding up to 23, birthdays and so on. hmmmmmmm
    scottbrochill Reviewed by scottbrochill on . the number 23? so my buddy works at moviestop so he gets to rent the movies bfore they come out, we watched it tonight, it kind of tripped me out, anyone else seen it? the whole time we were figuring out weird 23 coincidences, we actually had the voume at 32, 23 backwards, and a bunch of other things were adding up to 23, birthdays and so on. hmmmmmmm Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

the number 23?

adding to this, i just went to the arcade, 23 games, my last update 23:32, i shit you not, i go under new posts " try again in 23 seconds", and all this happens as a commercial for the number 23 coming out on dvd, weird???

the number 23?

Lol yes weird. I kinda wanted to see it. If you look hard enough, you can see how everything come together. It's part of what helps me from concentrating on one thing.

the number 23?

Lol yes weird. I kinda wanted to see it. If you look hard enough, you can see how everything come together. It's part of what helps me from concentrating on one thing.

the number 23?

i heard a lot of bad things about it, but i liked it.

the number 23?

I just watched it with my friend and i wonder if its actually true or not.. oh well

the number 23?

yes i watched it... i thought it was pretty cool and original.... weird seeing jim carey play a normal serious role tho...

the number 23?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho
    yes i watched it... i thought it was pretty cool and original.... weird seeing jim carey play a normal serious role tho...
    haha yeah it was. i was a fan of the movie though.