Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOOK AT THIS

New Mendocino Ordinance Outlaws War on Pot

UKIAH -- Six years after the voters of Mendocino County passed Measure G with a whopping 60% landslide, the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors have finally taken the first steps to add Measure G to the County Code.

Here is part of what this historic new Ordinance will require of Mendocino officials:

Neither the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors, nor the Sheriff, nor the District Attorney shall spend or authorize the expenditure of any public funds for the investigation, arrest, or prosecution of any person, or the seizure of any property in any single case involving 25 or fewer adult flowering female marijuana plants or the equivalent in dried marijuana, nor shall the Auditor Controller or the Treasurer- Tax Collector approve any such requests for such expenditures of public funds, or authorize or approve the issuance of any form of payment should such expenditures be made.

The American Medical Marijuana Association applauds this historic action by the Board and salutes those who helped make this victory a reality, including Dr. William Courtney, Jim and Trelanie Hill, Rob Garzini, Dane Wilkins, Dale Gieringer, Pebbles Trippet, Kristen Peskuski, Ralf Laguna, Paula Deeter, Edie Lerman, Dr. Michael Baldwin, and advisors John Gilmore and Tom Knapp.

Special recognition should also be given to Richard Johnson, the author of Measure G and head of the Mendocino Green Party. Thanks Richard for this historic victory!
    smokinbomb Reviewed by smokinbomb on . LOOK AT THIS New Mendocino Ordinance Outlaws War on Pot UKIAH -- Six years after the voters of Mendocino County passed Measure G with a whopping 60% landslide, the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors have finally taken the first steps to add Measure G to the County Code. Here is part of what this historic new Ordinance will require of Mendocino officials: Neither the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors, nor the Sheriff, nor the District Attorney shall spend or authorize the expenditure of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

LOOK AT THIS

wait im too stoned. is this good or bad? i think it good but im not sure

LOOK AT THIS

its a good thing :rastasmoke:

LOOK AT THIS

smokinbomb Hi,great news! where did you find that info? do you live in mendo county? i do

LOOK AT THIS

i dont live in mendo county i found that info at American Medical Marijuana Association
    i was just lookin around and found it have you heard anything about it ?

-Bomb

LOOK AT THIS

thanks for the web site, no i didn't know about it. we have been reading the ukiah paper to see whats happening with our supervisors and there isn't any mention of that info

LOOK AT THIS

California NORML

their's more info on it here

-Bomb :thumbsup:

LOOK AT THIS

Thats great news.Now if we could get every county across the nation to pass these kinds of laws we would be happy campers.

LOOK AT THIS

thats would be cool :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

Bomb

LOOK AT THIS

I think the feds will intervene on this one. This city is trying to trump federal law, not gonna happen. Federal law trumps all other laws except other federal laws.

but, if it works then wonderful!

DD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook