Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1692 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOOK AT THIS

Its all good

2.   Advertisements

LOOK AT THIS

HURRAY!!! Truth does seem to be finding its way! Our future may not be a bad one after all.
    all posts under this user name are purely for role playing purposes

LOOK AT THIS

local and state laws are SUPPOSED to hold more sway than federal laws on a local level.feds will only be "trumping" state laws if they can land a federal charge on someone which is generally over 100 plants.
    further, the advantage is that local law enforcement are legally bound to not put forth any energy in the pursuit of marijuana based infractions.that makes it that much safer for us.
    the federal govt can blow dicks, cali should secede.thats WHY we have states and not one big nation state, it allows for variance in laws because of differences in regional standards. thats part of the whole basis of our country, state laws over federal laws, how do you think prop215 came about?
    GO MENDO!!!!! i just went on vacation there and free dove for some abalone,scored a 9 inch one, blazed a fatty of some grandaddy, and cooked it up for me and my lovely lady. i was chongin fat at my campsite,the beaches,everywhere the whole week,no one ever said shit to me...well except compliments.
    Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

LOOK AT THIS

go mendo is right!!!
    \"All fathers are intimidating. They\'re intimidating because they are fathers. Once a man has children, for the rest of his life, his attitude is, \"To hell with the world, I can make my own people. I\'ll eat whenever I want, I\'ll wear whatever I want, and I\'ll create whoever I want.\"

*Jerry Seinfeld*

LOOK AT THIS

That's pretty awesome. I knew Mendo COunty was the place to be, but this just sort of makes that concrete.

LOOK AT THIS

The city of Santa Monica passed a similar oirdinance about a year ago, making MMJ enforcement "the lowest possible priority" for all city departments including the PD

LOOK AT THIS

Quote Originally Posted by DemoCommando
    I think the feds will intervene on this one. This city is trying to trump federal law, not gonna happen. Federal law trumps all other laws except other federal laws.

but, if it works then wonderful!

DD
    Man, have you ever been brainwashed. Read the Constitution!!!

Those powers not specifically granted to the Federal Government are reserved to the States.

Notwithstanding the fact that the current administration simply ignores the Constitution, it is black-letter law. The powers given to the federal government are actually quite limited.

PC :smokin:

LOOK AT THIS

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCan
    Man, have you ever been brainwashed. Read the Constitution!!!

Those powers not specifically granted to the Federal Government are reserved to the States.

Notwithstanding the fact that the current administration simply ignores the Constitution, it is black-letter law. The powers given to the federal government are actually quite limited.

PC :smokin:
    If the Executive Branch can override the constitution, who says that it can't be done again? It already has been done in the past.

History seems to repeat itself.

The current administration is doing what every other President has done and that is stretch its powers.

Read history then ask me if I'm brainwashed. You godamn bastard.

Dave

LOOK AT THIS

damn i picked up some club bud the other day..
    It was an 8th of Mendo Purple /xPurple Urkle :thumbsup:

damn good bud.
    :joint1:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook