Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1538 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Mites Post Harvest: Still do Damage?

Have my plants hanging in there... been in about 24 hours...figured those fuckers would have died by now. They have migrated to the stalks of the plants, just chilling there forming little colonies planning their next step in an epic battle with me.

Will they just naturally die shortly or no? I always had read they die when you harvest.
    razzapiggy Reviewed by razzapiggy on . Mites Post Harvest: Still do Damage? Have my plants hanging in there... been in about 24 hours...figured those fuckers would have died by now. They have migrated to the stalks of the plants, just chilling there forming little colonies planning their next step in an epic battle with me. Will they just naturally die shortly or no? I always had read they die when you harvest. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

make it cold right? like thats possible this time of year.

They will try to find a living host. If there is any way to chill them, that will slow them right down- hang right by the a/c or something- but you are still going to want to set off some serious bug bombs before you get on with your next go-round.

I am battiling them little fuckers also, it amazing watching them bastards under a microscope look like they came from another planet.

apparently they're bad this year. Mites and white powdery mildew have been common problems this season