Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Looking for people to chill with

I'm from Ponce, currently living in Florida but coming often for vacations, like right now.

I'm looking for some cool people, preferably who like rock to chill with, maybe get some sessions started.

Send me a message and lets talk, peace. :hippy:
    Chieftain WeedGuyver Reviewed by Chieftain WeedGuyver on . Looking for people to chill with I'm from Ponce, currently living in Florida but coming often for vacations, like right now. I'm looking for some cool people, preferably who like rock to chill with, maybe get some sessions started. Send me a message and lets talk, peace. :hippy: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

where you at in florida?

MOST of the time I'm down in Ft Lauderdale, if I have extended breaks (atleast 3 days) I go up to Oviedo (next to Orlando) and when I'm in PR I'm in Ponce.

cool. i recently moved to miami, and am from san juan. don;t really know anyone from ponce or about ponce but for la guancha and la tarima hector lavoe... jeje.

Weird, my post didn't go through...

Send me an IM, I got my messengers listed in my profile. We should hang out some time.

And I go to the Guancha all the time, pretty much the only place besides el pueblo to hang out in, the mall went to shit once they took Time Out outta there =/

Hey im from puerto rico. I live in bayamon. Good to know that some puertoricans are in the forums.

i live in mayaguez and i smoke too. u guys can blaze with me anytime u want, just send me a msg and we can hook up for a smoke

im from bayamon and used to live in orlando but now im in north carolina but is a mission to find bud so im planning to go bak to orlando lol