Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

I created this website UFO & Time Travel in November 2006 to tell my story.

My story includes a six day abduction experience, during which I was given access to a time travel device. When I was 18 years old,I was abducted by two gray aliens in 1992 for six days (earth time), but believe I had actually spent on the order of between 25 - 40 years time traveling. I was then reverse aged and returned only six days after I was taken.

My memory of this abduction, and the events that occurred during this abduction did not start surfacing until 1997, 5 years later. From 1997 until late 2005/early 2006, I was not able to face these powerful and frightening memories. In 2006 I was finally able to come to terms with the possible reality of these events and began researching the Internet to find corroboration for my experiences and the corroboration that initially had the biggest impact for me was found at serpo.org and I posted my book/thread one month prior to the release of the serpo story.

What I've discovered in short leads me to believe I indeed was abducted by what are commonly called gray aliens. These beings have large, black eyes, slim builds, and gray skin. These beings I believe used me as a sort of test subject for a time portal, however, I believe a future version of myself, more than one, was involved in my abduction. I am coming to realize there is a much, much larger picture emerging here; not just for myself, but for our planet.

We are on the verge of some major changes. And these changes will occur worldwide, with or without the consent of the minority of whom I call the "controllers", and who have been responsible for keeping the majority of this planet in the dark, literally and figuratively. Myself and countless others know these changes are now upon us.

Aside from my abduction experience, I have had countless contacts with a person who looks exactly like me, only younger or older, depending on my age at the time, who claims he is my "future" self.

This individual has approached me, my friends, parents, coworkers, acquaintances, strangers and even celebrities in an attempt to convince me of this reality.

In fact, I was sort of forced to accept the idea that I may have traveled back to visit myself after a number of friends and acquaintances, including an ex-girlfriend's grandmother, etc., approached me and asked if I was a time traveler, because "someone just talked to me who looks just like you and told me about my future...". Not only have people asked me this, but my memories now confirm what I've been told, and what I now believe to be true.

I have a countless stories like this, and they reach back to my early childhood. My wife as well has had a sighting of a ufo and gray alien, and believes that she's met an older version of herself on at least three occasions.

I am in the process of creating a timeline of events that have occurred throughout my life, as well as events that I see as soon coming to pass.

The first of which is contact with my "future" self, which I see as getting the ball rolling so to speak. These are all memories, and I can describe these and numerous other experiences from the point of view of having been there. I "remembers" this imminent contact with myself as occurring in this time frame (2007 - 2009). I'm literally waiting for the phone call, or the doorbell...

I see very exciting things around the corner, and I feel compelled to share these things and my story with everyone willing to listen. If for nothing else than to let objective parties weigh its value.

To this end, I have recorded a number of audio interviews with a friend's help to assist in bringing all of these experiences and more to the surface, and to create a place where everyone can have access to them.

There is much, much more to this story, but in short, I am trying to get a message out that we are going to see two significant ET contact events, the first of which is to occur in Pennsylvania in the next 12- 36 months. The second is going to be a mass landing event, which will occur around 2011- 2012.
    timedrifter Reviewed by timedrifter on . My Abduction & Time Travel Experience http://www.ufotimetravel.com/media/1/20070214-timedrifter.jpg I created this website UFO & Time Travel in November 2006 to tell my story. My story includes a six day abduction experience, during which I was given access to a time travel device. When I was 18 years old,I was abducted by two gray aliens in 1992 for six days (earth time), but believe I had actually spent on the order of between 25 - 40 years time traveling. I was then reverse aged and returned only six days after I was taken. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

um great man. I'm really proud and that is some crazy shit.

so were you tripping on mescaline at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by wayoftheleaf
    um great man. I'm really proud and that is some crazy shit.

so were you tripping on mescaline at the time?
    I am glad to make you proud, and good question, I did have experiences while tripping on Acid, I was visited indeed, pure irony.

I do believe in aliens but not so much of these abductions that people say happened to them. My grandfather said hes seen a UFO fly over his older house many years back he said it was huge and had all kinds of colors on it and it didnt have any sound of an engine coming from it, it was as silent as the night.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by skatermack
    I do believe in aliens but not so much of these abductions that people say happened to them. My grandfather said hes seen a UFO fly over his older house many years back he said it was huge and had all kinds of colors on it and it didnt have any sound of an engine coming from it, it was as silent as the night.
    I thought UFO people were nuts till a couple of years ago my young padawan friend.

Is this guy being serious? Im not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    wow
    is that your real picture? the picture looks like semjase from the billy meier story.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzle Blizzle420
    Is this guy being serious? Im not sure...
    take it as you wizzle my nizzle

Yeah its me, and who is that?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast