Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

sex on your period?

Not for me, I don't know why someone would like that, but hey more power to u if u do. I didnt even know that people were into that until my friend told me he loves when women have it.
    What about u?
    420MissHighTimes420 Reviewed by 420MissHighTimes420 on . sex on your period? Not for me, I don't know why someone would like that, but hey more power to u if u do. I didnt even know that people were into that until my friend told me he loves when women have it. What about u? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

sex on your period?

I know some guys who just don't care..sex is sex lol. I don't really care so much..it's just really messy.

sex on your period?

I had sex with my ex gf a few times when she was on her period. Not when she had it heavy, but when it was just coming or when it was really close to leaving. Just because we both couldn't wait for it to be gone.
    It was kinda messy, but nothing horrible.

sex on your period?

I'm a little "um... uh... yeah I guess... if YOU really want to" about it.
    That's why it's good to have a big ass shower- just get yer groove on in there- kinda drrrty hot.

sex on your period?

Once she got over feeling bad about herself and grossed out over her own period, my ex was fine with it. It didnt matter to me, I loved sex with her regardless, it only blew me that I couldnt eat her out. All ya need is a red towel lol. She was always so much hornier during her period too, many women seem to be.

When I was in 6th grade I rode the bus with a senior in high school (thats how it worked for DODDS in Germany)who had a kid. She looked at me one day on the way home and said "ya know how to make any woman love you?" Of course I wanted to know.. she said: "Fuck her on her period. Shes gonna be horny as hell and feelin bad cause she wants to fuck but she thinks shes gross. You make her feel good about herself and just as sexy and give her some good dick.. it will be amazing.. she'll love ya ass for it." So right then I decided that I wasnt gonna let a little blood keep me down. The only thing I find is that sometimes the blood clots and dries a bit, so some lube keeps it runnin smoooth (and yeah a bit redder lol).

sex on your period?

Sex is sex, i mean when you need it you need it lol, have tried a few techniques before eg putting a towel on the bed or in the shower but when most girls are on their period they find it hard to get in the mood, it can get very messy so the best way is probs in the shower..

They haven't leaked all the time with me but that might be because they weren't properly on yet?? i have no idea... thats why this is in the womens section haha.

sex on your period?

I find the idea of being with a girl on her period, erotic, lol, that's just me though...

sex on your period?

Its not a big deal, you just have to be careful

sex on your period?

Dancing in the garden of Venus whilst it's under renovation is fine, just listen to Douglas Adams' sage advice and don't forget your towel!

Stinky's bang on the money about the shower thing too :thumbsup:

sex on your period?

To each is own. I have don't it couple of time it's ok. nothing I would wright home about but it's ok.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast